We always put patient safety on the top of our priority list. For us, your rights are very important. We have designed a patient safety policy to deliver the best results which the patient deserves. Every cosmetic treatment requires a joint effort of all the staff members who are involved in the procedure. We can proudly say that we have a responsible staff who try its best to reduce risks and complications. As a matter of fact, the Expertise of the surgeon and care from a patient also plays a vital role in delivering the best results.
A patient has to sign a form prior to a medical procedure to make sure that he or she agrees to the procedure and is aware of all the risks and complications.
The patient policy of Enfield Royal Clinic includes the following;
Rights and Responsibilities:
As a patient, you have certain rights which we have to fulfill. All the rights and privileges are mentioned in our consent form which you have to sign before undergoing any treatment. You will be asked to make a written statement about your decision of choosing a specific treatment. In case if you are not sure about the treatment then we are here to select the right one for you.
Disclosure of Medical Condition:
We will conduct blood tests and other related tests to check for the conditions that might cause harm to the patient. The results of the tests will be stored in his medical record.
Using patients’ images without explicit permission is unethical and risky. At our clinic photographs will be taken during the procedure and will be placed in your medical record. No need to worry they will be uploaded on our website only after your approval.
We can help you or guide you in choosing the right treatment option but the end decision will be yours. Every patient has the right to reject the surgeon’s recommended treatment. Also, during the procedure if you are not comfortable with any medication or drug, tell us without any hesitation.
All the minor details of the procedure and the patient is stored in the medical record. Medical records have details about the clinical findings, patient history, test results, pre and postoperative care, patient’s progress and medication. A good record serves both, the doctor and the patient. We promise you that your records will not be shared with any third party and will be destroyed after certain time period.
Some other rights and responsibilities:
- Every cosmetic surgery clinic has to keep the information of its patients confidential
- The patient has the right to ask the doctor about his qualification and experience because we know that the practitioner’s experience has a direct impact on the results of the treatment
- It is the right of every patient to be treated with respect. The staff members of our clinic try their best to maintain the respect of their patients
- The clinic should not place unnecessary restrictions on the patient and his family.
- If you are not sure about choosing the right treatment, the clinic will arrange a consultation session to help you.
- No doubt it is the patient’s decision, when to get admitted or discharged. Although we can guide you about all the possible risks and complications of your decision.
- It is the responsibility of every surgeon to inform the patient about the cost of the treatment. Usually, all these things are cleared out in the initial consultation session.
We have tried our best to give all the necessary information you need to know. If you want to know more contact us any time.