Hair is the first noticeable part of anyone’s appearance. Losing hair with age is normal but what if you start losing them way earlier? Various hormonal changes, stress or an improper diet can cause hair thinning and hair loss. The problem is becoming common in both men and women. To overcome the problem different techniques have evolved. People are undergoing different hair restoration procedures to improve the appearance of their heads. Hair transplantation is the most noteworthy technique in this field. The results obtained through the treatment are more natural and consistent.
Excessive loss of hair from the scalp refers to as baldness. Hair Transplant in Dubai involves the removal of hair follicles from one part of the body, the “donor site” and transplanting them onto the balding part of the body, the “recipient site”. It is the craziest fever not only for the individuals who have lost their hair but also for the ones who want to adjust their hairlines to procure an appealing mane. Keep this in mind that during the transplant patient’s own hair follicles are used instead of anyone else’s.
Who can Opt for this Surgery?
Anyone who is confronting baldness, alopecia, head trauma, or pattern baldness can opt for this surgery. Through the treatment, he will get his lost hair back permanently. Before undergoing the surgery, let your surgeon know about the cause of your hair loss and also make yourself clear about the results you want to get. Earlier, people were using different over-the-counter products to control it but somewhere deep inside they knew that neither medications nor drugs will help them in regaining their lost hair. Later, surgeons started using micro and mini grafts to achieve the better and natural look of the hair on the scalp. They have been doing these surgeries since the 1950s but techniques have changed a lot in recent years.
The Hair transplantation procedure is performed in the surgeon’s office. At the start, he cleans up the scalp and infuses medication to numb the donor area. After that, he will use one of these techniques
- Follicular unit transplant (FUT)
- Follicular unit extraction (FUE)
In FUT, a 6 to 10-inch strip of donor skin is removed from the backside of the head. The area (from where the strip was taken) is then closed by bandages and stitches. That removed strip is further divided into 500 to 2000 grafts, each having one or group of a few hairs. The type and the number of grafts depend upon the hair type, color, quality and also on the size of the recipient area.
In FUE, the back of the head is shaved and from the shaved area follicles are extracted. After this step both the procedures are same.
Steps: FUE and FUT
- Once grafts preparation is done, the surgeon will numb the area where the follicles will be injected.
- By using a scalpel or the needle, holes will be created in the scalp and grafts will be placed delicately into each hole.
- Team members will help the surgeon throughout the procedure
- The treated area may be swollen after the surgery so triamcinolone might be injected into the head to minimize swelling.
Instructions before the surgery
- Prior to the treatment, your surgeon needs to be informed about all of the medications you are taking
- Avoid using blood thinner as they slow down the healing process
- Wash your hair properly one night before the treatment
- Quit alcohol consumption because they limit the efficiency of local anesthesia
- Avoid lifting heavy weights, jogging, and other muscle-building exercises
- Smoking, especially second-hand smoking should be avoided
- If the patient is going for FUE then his full head must be shaved before the procedure
Instructions after the surgery
- Use only suggested and recommended hair care products after the treatment
- Refrain from heavy work or exercising for 1 week.
- Take only prescribed pain relievers in the case when you confront any pain
- Sleep with your head elevated at 45 degrees for at least two nights after the surgery
How much does it cost?
Cost of hair transplant in Dubai varies from person to person because it directly depends upon the area that needs to be covered.
Transplants are typically more successful than other hair restoration products. We are here to provide you the best results at a reasonable cost.
- You will be able to return to work after 3 to 5 days of the treatment.
- The transplanted hair will fall out after some days, but you will notice that the hair will grow again in 3 to 4 months.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
Enfield royal clinic is offering effective Hair Transplant in Dubai and the surrounding areas. If you are unsure or if you have any queries regarding the procedure book your appointment by filling the consultation form. We assure you that you’ll be completely satisfied after consulting our experts.