Antioxidants are the key players of the body in enhancing the basic functionality of cells and eliminating free radicals along with curing the damage caused by them. The basic source of antioxidants are fruits, vegetables, and drinks but when you grow old your metabolism gets slows down or your body makes it difficult to get all the antioxidants out of your food which is why your body starts lacking antioxidants and a gradual increase in the production of free radicals start getting visible. To avoid it, the field of Regenerative Medicine brings a vibrant solution of IV Therapy Antioxidants in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah to let you join the flow of youthfulness in your body and feel healthy and lively.
How Does Oxidation Affect?
Cell membranes and other bodily components, such as cellular proteins, lipids, and DNA, are harmed by the process of oxidation. When oxygen is broken down, it produces unstable molecules known as “free radicals” that rob other molecules of their electrons and harm DNA and other organisms. Some free radicals are manageable by the body, which also requires them for proper operation. However, over time, the harm brought on by an excess of free radicals may become permanent and result in certain illnesses.
Need for the Therapy:
Free radicals are molecules that are unstable in nature and that the body creates as a response to environmental and other stressors. Antioxidants are compounds that can stop or reduce cell damage caused by these unstable molecules. They may shield your cells from free radicals, which have been linked to cancer, heart disease, and other illnesses. So it is really very important to boost the production of antioxidants in the body so that you remain safe from illness and diseases.
How Free Radicals Produce:
Free radicals can be created naturally or by humans. They include:
- UV radiation is emitted by tanning booths or by excessive exposure to the sun.
- elements included in processed foods.
- chemicals that your body creates as it converts food to energy.
- Pollution, alcohol, and cigarette use are examples of environmental poisons.
This procedure has some prerequisites which are needed to be fulfilled in order to have a risk-free treatment. Those pre-procedure guidelines include:
- Consume 8 glasses of water daily to stay hydrated
- Avoid the consumption of nicotine, drugs, alcohol, or any alcoholic product
- As this procedure involve the collection of blood so make sure you have the appropriate level of blood for collection.
- Take proper sleep
- Eat healthy and nutritional food
- Take all the required blood tests to check if you have any deficiency that can lead to risk then overcome that deficiency.
- Before setting the therapy protocol, Dr. Hany will conduct a FULL DIAGNOSIS test and advise on the treatments needed and the number of sessions required to achieve the best results
IV treatment, often known as vitamin therapy, involves giving patients intravenous access to vital vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. Thus, vitamins and minerals can be quickly absorbed by the body. To maximize the effectiveness of health recovery, a cocktail of medicines based on an examination of biological requirements is administered straight into the vein. However, medical professionals and other experts must administer and continuously monitor the vitamin treatment. It is a quick approach to give the cells antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals. Additionally, it lowers inflammation, energizes the body, and increases energy.
Antioxidant-rich diets may lower the risk of several illnesses. Antioxidants remove free radicals from the body’s cells and stop or lessen oxidation-related damage. To keep yourself young and fit internally just balance a healthy diet and consume 8 glasses of water.
The following are the benefits of antioxidant therapy:
- Reduce the oxidation stress caused by free radicals
- Help with preventing severe diseases
- Support eye health with vitamin A
- Help in boosting the brain health and functionality
- Reduce inflammation and increased healing of the body
- Readily enhances the skin texture
- Slow down the aging process
- Enhance the Gut Health
Best Regenerative Medicine Doctor in Dubai:
A special combination of different combinations of vitamins, electrolytes, minerals, and glutathione makes up our IV antioxidant treatment. It is an effective approach to increase your body’s capabilities and reduce the harm done by free radicals and oxidative stress, which may harm and even kill cells throughout your entire body. In fact, our therapy makes you feel young for a long duration and help you in term of inner support. Dr. Hany Chidiac is a well-known name from the field of Regenerative Medicine with 22+ years of expertise. Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai is proud to announce its services of IV Therapy Antioxidants with the expert hands of Dr. Hany Chidiac in Dubai.
Get A Free Appointment!
Check out our IV antioxidant package on this page if you’re interested in increasing your antioxidants, improving your immune system, and reducing the likelihood of harmful oxidative stress. Proceed with this treatment at Enfield Royal Clinic and get a free consultation.