Hair fall is not a new problem. This downfall has existed since the beginning of time. Although our great ancestors had great diets to keep themselves fit and healthy throughout their lifetime. However, throughout history, there have been numerous sprouting of unknown or sudden diseases that even affected hair. This is the time hair wigs came into existence. But today, everyone wants to look natural and flawless. To give you outstanding outcomes, we are offering Hair Restoration in Dubai to facilitate anyone who is going through a rough patch at the moment. If you wish to regrow your hair organically, read the guide below and explore the Hair Restoration Advantagess in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is The Purpose Of Hair Restoration?
Everyone wishes to look good and there is no denying hair adds so much charm and beauty to our overall appearance. When hair fall starts to take place, it will create thinning or balding patches in unusual patterns. The basic reason for hair restoration is to restore the hairline by implementing suitable options for different candidates. Your hair loss could be due to genetics or other undesired changes taking place inside your body. This is why it is very important to consult with a specialist to treat you with professional care.
What Are The Different Methods To Transplant Hair?
We are offering a wide variety of Hair Restoration techniques at our clinic. Some procedures are non-invasive whereas, some are invasive.
- Robotic Hair Transplant
What Is The Basic Procedure?
The process of non-invasive and invasive methods are different from one another. However, we will briefly guide you through the different techniques in the guidelines below;
- The topical treatment requires gentle scalp massage before you can spray the formula on your hairline. However, it is important to perform the method on clear hair.
- Similarly, Stem Cell therapy is introduced after a scalp massage which is usually performed after Microneedling. The plasma injections are directly inserted into your scalp to produce productive results in a shorter period of time.
- However, surgical transplants take a longer time to complete the installation and generate ideal outcomes. The duration may take somewhere between 2 to 3 hours in general.
- Similarly, the process requires certain formalities to get the job done. We will select a donor area from your own body, which is usually the back of your head.
- The next step is to choose the most suitable option for you. This step is followed by inserting some anesthetic injections into the scalp to numb the region.
- The follicles are then carefully extracted from one place and directly inserted into your balding patches.
- Each follicle is chosen and re-located according to the density and angle of the hair. This technique is going to allow a flawless restoration of your entire hairline.
- In the end, you are sent home with a few aftercare practices to follow at home along with a check-up appointment to monitor your progress.
What Are The Key Advantages Of The Treatment?
There are countless benefits of opting for a Hair Restoration in Dubai. Read and explore the long-term perks of the transplants;
- The most mesmerizing fact is the natural outcome of the treatment. The results will appear smoothly and cover the entire head within a year.
- Your new hair will grow thicker and strongly rooted to the scalp. This will allow you to massage your scalp gently.
- Even the usage of hair tools and other products is not prohibited after a successful restoration.
- You will not experience any abnormal hair fall or break out during shampooing or combing your hair.
- The newly sprouted follicles will grow to have volume and density in the hairline. This will add a charmful effect to your facial profile as well.
- Furthermore, you can style your hair or opt for your favorite hair colors from time to time. Even a haircut will not affect your hair growth at all.
- On top of that, you will feel confident and happy about yourself. The new changes will boost your self-esteem and instill positivity in your mood too.
- You will appear youthful and more charismatic without fearing any possible side effects in the long run.
- Last but certainly not least, the downtime to the surgical option is minimal, whereas, the other non-invasive techniques require zero recovery.
Book A Free Consultation:
If you have further concerns about hairline or do you wish to know more about our transplant treatments and Hair Restoration Advantages in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Feel free to fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or you can sign up for a scheduled appointment with our best Transplant Surgeons and Hair Specialists at Enfield Royal Hair Transplant Clinic.