Celebrities are the most exposed people whom we see on TV, on digital platforms, and in public places. It is very easy to camouflage their appearances from a safer distance. However, when they are caught off guard, people often get astonished by the fact that they are dealing with the same natural phenomena, as do we. There are many factors that lead to balding, read and find out about; Celebrity Hair Transplants: Who Has Had Them And Why in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Or if you happen to be struggling with strands falling out or hair recession taking place? Read about; Hair Transplant In Dubai. And reach out for help or walk in for a consultation today.
How Do Hair Transplants Work?
There are a variety of options to choose from. However, only after a consultation with a professional surgeon, should you be signed up for this treatment. The aim of this cosmetic procedure is to restore your hairline. This is why a required number of follicles are extracted from a donor area. It is then re-inserted into the empty spaces of your head. The newly transferred roots will begin to grow in the located regions. And within a short period of time, you will notice new baby hair emerging. To sum up, this is an organic method for restoring your natural hairline.
Do Public Figures Undergo These Procedures Too?
As a matter of fact, they do! There is too much stress and responsibility to attend to, which leads to negative changes inside a famous person’s human body as well. Not to mention, the long working schedules with time-less or incomplete sleep cycles. All these unhealthy routines lead to hair loss or fallouts in patches. However, due to privacy and career’s sake, not every celebrity is eligible to talk about these treatments openly.
Which Celebrity Has Had One Recently?
Gordon Ramsay is a famous celebrity chef; who is well-known for his culinary arts. He has gained massive popularity through his reality TV and Cooking shows over the past years. The Chef was signed up for an FUE Hair Transplant because his current hairline had not receded much at the time of the consultation. Therefore, due to denser strands still firmly rooted at the back of his head. A special technique was implemented to restore his front hairline.
How Is The Method Performed?
Below is a step-by-step guide to talking you through the process;
- The surgeon will examine your hairline. And determine a suitable action plan according to your aesthetic needs and medical requirements.
- He/She will introduce the best option available for you according to your pocket. And sign you up for this treatment.
- On the day of the transplant, a guideline is marked all over your receding hairline or balding regions.
- A number of anesthetic injections are inserted into the scalp to numb the entire area. This shall provide you with a comfortable experience throughout the sole session.
- A donor area is chosen. This is where the healthy follicles are going to be extracted from, and re-located to their new locations.
- The entire restoration progress may take more than one hour or two approximately.
- In the end, you are provided with essential aftercare practices—and oral medications to take in case of any discomfort.
What Are The Benefits?
There are numerous advantages to Hair Transplant In Dubai. Read about the perks in store for you;
- The final reveal is a work of art. The entire hairline looks natural and well-blended with the older strands.
- You will look much younger than your original age. And this will add more charm to your personality as well.
- Furthermore, you will feel happy and confident about yourself. This will make a positive change on your mental health too.
- As a result of increased self-esteem, you will be able to perform well in your social, professional, and personal life.
- You can easily color and style your hair according to your liking and mood. Even the usage of heat tools will be permissible now.
- Your new hair is growing stronger and healthier. There is so much volume and fullness on your newly transformed scalp.
- Another great news is, the recovery period does not interfere with your usual or everyday routine or tasks. You can go on with your work and other activities without any interference.
- And finally, there are no touch-ups or follow-up sessions to worry about. This is a one-time procedure to restore your natural hair.
Book A Free Consultation
If you want to learn more about; Celebrity Hair Transplants: Who Has Had Them And Why? Or do you want to undergo a similar procedure alike your favorite celebrity? Fill up your details in the given form below. And talk to one of our friendly team members today to sign up for a free consultation at the Clinic.