No one is born with perfectly symmetrical teeth. Either the angles are unaligned or the gaps are too wide to be covered. This is why, children are encouraged to opt for braces at a young age. This is a flexible time to mold your teeth to the desired location. However, often not many people have undergone this procedure during their younger days. And after a certain age, not everyone is comfortable with the traditional braces. Therefore, a new simple technique has been introduced to beautify your smile. Read about; Teeth Aligners In Dubai. Discover; Can Aligners Make Your Teeth Fall Out in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And seek an expert’s help to rescue you from holding a good laugh.
What Are Dental Aligners?
There are different types of braces that have been invented over the years in Orthodonistry. Aligners are two separate transparent sets of trays that are inserted into your mouth for straightening the angles of your teeth. These are also beneficial in terms of correcting any over or under-bites as well. Furthermore, Dental Aligners are a convenient and modern dental treatment to improve the aesthetic appearance of your smile.
Can It Knock A Tooth Out?
The general discomfort of having any additional object in your mouth may cause uncomfortable feelings. Similarly, Aligners will cup each individual tooth and put force on them to join together. It takes time to adjust to the changes. Therefore, the discomfort is going to trigger your mind that the teeth are coming loose. However, in reality, it is only the intended improvements taking place. Hence, no teeth are ever knocked out in the progress, it is a completely safe treatment to practice.
How Are Aligners Designed?
You are required to visit the expert for a consultation. The dentist will perform a few mandatory X-rays. And check your biting postings, as well as the width of the gaps in between. After careful consideration of all the unevenness, your teeth impressions are taken to develop them into two separate 3D transparent trays. These are then sent to the lab, and over the upcoming period of time, the same process is going to take place more often. The greater the improvements appear, the more tightly packed the aligners are going to get, in order to firmly pack them together for an improved aesthetic smile.
What Is The Method To Install Them?
Below is a step-by-step guide to enlighten you about the entire process;
- The first compulsory step is the consultation. You can talk about your expected results and flexible hours to contribute time for excellent outcomes.
- We will have your teeth impressions drawn. The 3D design is created on the computer, with the help of which; the actual trays are brought into existence.
- The trays are remodified every month. You are required to wear them for a good 18 or 20 hours per se. The only time it is permissible to take them off is during meals.
- However, you must take care of oral hygiene to prevent any gum-related diseases. Therefore, a gentle cleansing of the Aligners is also required.
- Moreover, it may take as less than a year, or more than 12 months to notice signs of improvements.
What Are The Benefits?
There are numerous benefits to Teeth Aligners In Dubai. Read and explore the facts;
- The first thing that makes it the most desirable is its durability and invisibility.
- Candidates talk about the flexibility this treatment has to offer. You get to choose your own on-and-off timings.
- Even when you have them on, no one can easily detect their presence on your teeth even from a closer distance.
- Some treatments instill confidence after successful completion. However, this option is an entire comfort of the next level. You feel confident even during the progression.
- The final result will mesmerize you because all your natural gaps or unevenness will be aligned without any discomfort.
- You will notice a charming effect on your smile as well. This is a boost to your aesthetic profile.
- You feel confident and empowered by your sumptuous smile. No more self-consciousness is affecting you in private or public places.
- Everyone will notice your vivid smile. You are enjoying smiling and laughing even on the camera.
- Furthermore, there are no side effects or reverse to worry about. This is a natural elimination of your misalignment.
- Last but not least, there is absolutely no downtime. You can carry them anywhere or even sleep while having them on.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns about the misalignment of your teeth. And want to learn more about; Can Aligners Make Your Teeth Fall Out in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.