Do you have a skincare routine? But lately, you are feeling the products are not seemingly as effective as they once were? This could be because of in-active collagen cells underneath. To restore these for efficient results, there are a number of non-invasive to invasive facelift treatments that could help you out in the long run. Read about; Skin Tightening And Contouring Treatment In Dubai. And discover the in sight about; Non-Invasive Vs. Surgical Skin Tightening: Pros And Cons In Dubai.
What Is My Best Option For A Non-Invasive Skin Tightening?
There are injectables and other non-surgical options for you. However, when it comes to the best painless procedure to contour the saggy skin, Radio Frequency Treatment In Dubai is considered to be the most advanced technology. What happens is that a numbing gel is applied on top. The laser energy is directly introduced on the surface to stimulate collagen and correct the external complexion. This is a multi-tasking therapy that is going to increase the blood flow within. This will continuously work inside the dermis and epidermis to give you a youthful transformation.
- There is absolutely no downtime to this treatment. Hence, you can go on with your day without any pause or rescheduling of the plans.
- The results are going to last for 3 to 4 years. However, an annual follow-up session will add more charm and radiance to your facial rejuvenation.
- It is an FDA-approved treatment to lift the entire face and neck by eliminating every aging spot of dark scar.
- Furthermore, a gentle glow and glorious shine are locked on your skin. This will also soften the wrinkles and other fine lines in due time.
- Last but not least, newly restored cells will continuously repair your skin and protect it from UV rays too.
There are a few homecare instructions for you to follow. Sometimes, due to miscalculation or lack of dedication in the aftercare, candidates may face;
- Sudden inflammation or redness may irritate the skin.
- You may feel soreness or itchiness in certain areas.
- Or a mild tingling sensation may occur. In such a case scenario, be sure to apply the topical soothing gel or in uncomforting discomfort, reach out for medical care.
Which Surgical Procedure Is Most Reliable For A Facelift?
There are a variety of facelift surgeries to choose from. However, if you are looking for one with the least recovery time, Thread Lift Treatment In Dubai is an effective alternative to tighten the aging skin with dissolving threads. This procedure is performed under the influence of local anesthesia to dismiss the pain memory. Furthermore, we use fine needles and cannulas to insert the thread inside the facial skin. And slide it respectively to give you a firm lifted look.
- It will instantly give you the feel of a lifting effect. And the further changes are going to take place after a complete recovery.
- The downtime is very minimal and you do not need to worry about any scar formation.
- All the stitches are placed at the back of the scalp, around the ears’ areas. As soon as the wounds heal, so will the blemishes fade away.
- You can go back to your normal routine within days. There is no restriction concerning your personal or professional life.
- Lastly, the outcomes are natural looking. Your face appears youthful and more appealing to look at without any signs of aging lines.
You are advised to follow the aftercare to prevent any mishap. In case of any irresponsibility you may encounter;
- Mild to medium redness or irritation on the skin.
- Too much muscle activity can result in swelling.
- It may take some time to adjust to the installation instilled beneath the skin. However, in case of any bleeding from the surgery site or infection. Be sure to reach out for medical help immediately.
Book A Free Consultation:
For more inquiries regarding your skin or information about the; Non-Invasive Vs. Surgical Skin Tightening: Pros And Cons In Dubai. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our best skin specialist at Enfield Royal Clinic.