Freckles are one of the most faced facial problems which are almost faced by 70% of people in their adulthood due to environmental change. Aging is another thing. It affects to a different extent than the common symptoms of aging such as freckles and wrinkles do not go away with usual home remedies, which is why it is needed to be treated with nonsurgical procedures at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai so if you are looking forward to knowing How To Remove Freckles From Your Face in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah just have a consultation with us right away.
What Causes Freckles?
Freckles are usually caused by exposure to the sun and are more common in people with fair skin. They are caused by a genetic mutation in the melanin-producing cells in the skin, which causes the cells to produce more melanin than usual. This results in freckles, which are small, flat, tan spots on the skin.
How to Treat Freckles Naturally:
A number of home remedies are done for the purpose of dealing with freckles that are caused by environmental conditions:
- Lemons contain citric acid, which helps to lighten freckles. Simply squeeze a lemon and apply the juice directly onto your freckles with a cotton swab. Leave it on for about 10 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
- Apple cider vinegar is a natural astringent and can help to fade freckles. Mix equal parts apple cider vinegar and water and apply it to your freckles with a cotton ball. Leave it on for about 10 minutes then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Aloe vera is a natural skin soother and helps to lighten freckles. Apply some aloe vera gel directly onto your freckles and leave it on for 20 minutes before rinsing it off with lukewarm water.
If freckles are a symptom of aging then they can not be resolved at home with the help of home remedies. It will be then treated at the clinic with a nonsurgical procedure.
How to Treat Them?
Following are the best noninvasive, long-lasting, and natural-looking procedures done at the clinic for the purpose of treating freckles:
- Chemical Peels: Chemical peels use a combination of chemicals such as glycolic acid, trichloroacetic acid, and salicylic acid to remove dead skin cells, reduce the appearance of freckles, and even out skin tone.
- Laser Treatment: Laser treatments use light energy to target and remove freckles. This is one of the most effective treatments for quickly removing freckles and improving overall skin tone.
- Microdermabrasion: This is a minimally-invasive procedure that uses a small device to gently exfoliate the skin, removing the top layer of damaged skin and reducing the appearance of freckles.
Benefits of removing freckles with a chemical peel, microdermabrasion, and laser treatments include:
- Improved texture and tone of the skin
- A reduction in the size and darkness of the freckles
- An overall more even skin tone
- Reduced acne scarring and age spots
- Improved self-confidence and self-image
- Younger and healthier-looking skin
Book A Consultation!
Enfield Royal Laser Treatments Clinic is one of the best aesthetic clinics in Dubai providing the best aesthetic and cosmetic procedures at affordable prices. So fill out the consultation form mentioned below to let the concerned department get back to your queries regarding How To Remove Freckles From Your Face in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and to let our team arrange a consultation for you with expert dermatologists.