Belly fat is a problem all the time which just not only takes down your confidence as well it makes serious health issues. People try to get their healthy weight back through non-surgical procedures but when they get tired and there comes no visible results then they opt for surgical procedures. Our clinic provides the best procedures so do consult and know about the Belly Fat Removal Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Causes of Belly Fat:
Belly fat grows gradually and when you realize you have gained belly fat it gets too long. So it is too important to know the main causes behind this gain in fat. There can be multiple reasons for this growth which involve:
- Taking unhealthy, oily, and sweetened food
- Consuming an excessive amount of alcohol
- Having a more relaxing routine
- Do not have a proper amount of exercise
- Taking stress as well as not getting an accurate amount of sleep
- Have low fiber diet
- Fat can be developed due to genetic reasons
Belly Fat Removal Procedures:
There are multiple techniques to surgically remove belly fat which may include the following:
- Cool Sculpting
- Laser Liposuction
- Ultrasonic Cavitation
- Tummy Tuck
The cost of getting rid of belly fat with surgical ways depends on multiple reasons that include:
- The clinic level: that tells about the quality of services provided so a higher level of clinic usually costs more for their procedures due to resulting outcomes.
- The area or location where the clinic is located: is also important in deciding the cost of the type of treatments provided there. High gentry usually wants to have excessive services in the form of protocol along with the actual procedure so this results in high costs as compared to other clinics.
- The level of bariatric surgeon experience: defines the type of procedures or measurements taken by the surgeon for getting optimum results. Highly expert surgeons cost more for their services as compared to practitioners.
- Type of procedure selected: As there are multiple types of procedures performed for getting rid of belly fat the selected type of treatment defines its cost.
- Estimated cost: An estimate of the Belly Fat Removal Cost in Dubai for a tummy tuck can range from AED 18,000 to AED 35,000. Cool Sculpting, it costs from AED 999 to AED 1500. For Liposuction techniques, it can be from AED 4000 to AED 13,000. and the last one Ultrasound cavitation can be from AED 900 to AED 1500.
- But as advice, it is beneficial to have a complete checkup with the surgeon and get aware of the best procedure for the reduction of your belly fat and determine the actual cost according to it then.
Why Choose Us?
If you are one of the patients tired of all the nonsurgical procedures and got no reduction in your belly fat then come to us and get the most secure and safe procedure done and get the optimum results. Our expert bariatric surgeons at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic are well known not just in Dubai but also worldwide due to their excellent services in this field with amazing outcomes. So do consult our experts and get to know more about the Belly Fat Removal Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Book A Free Appointment
Book a free consultation with our experts by just filling out the form mentioned below and our team will shortly get back to your queries in time.