Do you want to get rid of your old tattoos? Whether you wish to replace the old ones with a newer pattern. Or simply you want a plain and simple look for the time being. Read about; Laser Tattoo Removal In Dubai. And explore; Top 5 Factors To Consider Before Getting A Tattoo Removed in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Are The Fundamental Factors Prior To The Treatment?
We gathered essential elements of this therapy. Below are the five most important factors that you ought to consider when undergoing this treatment;
- Your age matters; and so does the location of the tattoo. So if your tattoo is years old, it will make it a lot easier to reverse the action due to the reduction in the pigments. Similarly, eliminating ink from hands and legs is easier as compared to facial skin or neck.
- The density and expansion of the ink. The more deep-rooted it is, the more sessions are needed to help you reach your desired goals.
- Moreover, the colors and tones of the designs also play a vital role in tattoo removal. Some pigments are tougher to break as they leave scars on the skin.
- Candidates who consume alcohol frequently. Or are addicted to smoking and may want to reconsider their priorities. These two can interfere with your healing process as well as new cell turnover progress.
- And finally, the complexion of your skin determines the series of appointments that are required to get the best outcomes. Those who are naturally born with darker skin may experience fast results compared to those with lighter skin.
Why Is Laser The Preferred Method To Discard It?
It is considered to be the best treatment because it works fast and efficiently on every skin type. Laser is an advanced and powerful technology that is powered by intense heat energy. What it does is; goes into the depth of the dermis and reach out to the tightest spaces inside the cells. As a result, the repairing mechanism takes place by regenerating collagen. This will allow you to fill up the dents and brighten up the dark pigments within. Hence, you experience brilliant radiance and improvement in the texture and quality of your epidermis.
How Does The Action Take Place?
This is a simple and in-office procedure that takes place inside a Doctor’s office. Below is a brief set of information to enlighten you about the process;
- The expert will examine your skin condition and determine the number of sessions that are required to completely break down the ink fragments from within.
- He/She will begin by cleansing the skin. It is important to disinfect the surface from any floating impurities on top.
- The next step is to apply a numbing cream to provide you with a comfortable experience throughout the session.
- The hand-held device is now switched on. As it is drawn on the pigmented patterns, you will notice the ink fading away within a matter of time.
- Furthermore, it will take less than an hour to complete the entire session. In the end, a topical gel is applied on top to calm down the redness. Or tame the soreness from the heat energy.
- And lastly, you are rescheduled for a follow-up session. And sent off home with a few aftercare regimens to practice at home. These precautions shall prevent any irritation in the treated areas.
What Are The Benefits?
There are countless advantages to Laser Treatments In Dubai. Read and explore the perks in store for you;
- It is an epic transformation of your skin. No more embarrassing designs or patterns are ruing your overall personality.
- The skin is looking brighter and flawless. You can easily opt for skin-revealing clothes without having to cover or conceal anything.
- Furthermore, any previous scar that was present on the location of the tattoo is also eliminated for good.
- On top of that, the skin is continuously healing, all thanks to the boost in collagen cells.
- It will also tighten and lift the treated areas. Any signs of aging prior to the therapy are cast off effortlessly.
- The new changes will make you feel comfortable and confident about yourself. No more sense of self-consciousness while carrying on with your professional life.
- Another good news is; there is no downtime or any serious recovery to worry about. You can get through the session even during your lunch break!
Book A Free Consultation
If you have further concerns about your skin or do you want to learn more about; Top 5 Factors To Consider Before Getting A Tattoo Removed in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation today. Or simply schedule an appointment with our skin experts at Enfield Royal Clinic.