The Procedure of Chin Augmentation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is what makes women seem younger, however, it is less popular than breast augmentation, facelifts, and rhinoplasty. Patients desire to enhance the contour, increase volume, eliminate fat deposits, and smooth out wrinkles since smoother lines make a lady look more fashionable, youthful, and alluring. It’s important to note that chin correction with fillers is not a cure-all for aging, but it can allow you to subtly increase volume and modify the form of the chin, making it more prominent or pointed, for example. The doctor will determine whether it is worthwhile to use fillers to improve the face.
Who can Get the Treatment?
Fillers, specifically fillers with a solid gel, are used to shape the chin. With the aid of such adjustments, you’ll be able to alter the facial contour and define the oval.
The following are the primary reasons for the procedure:
- Chin has little volume. Fillers might help you create the proper facial proportions for the lower face. The patient will appear younger and have a better-looking profile because of the increased angle between the lower jaw and the neck.
- The lower third of the face has an odd form. Men who have a tiny, poorly expressed chin give off the erroneous image of being weak-willed. On the other hand, fillers can be used to visibly lengthen a woman’s “heavy” face caused by a broad chin.
- C cleft chin, dimples. Contour plastic surgery can also be done in accordance with the patient’s arbitrary wish to alter their look.
Do you Need Chin Contouring?
Even Leonardo da Vinci, a prodigy of beauty, calculated a person’s dimensions using the three-thirds formula. A harmonious face is one in which the distances between the hairline and the eyebrow line, the eyebrow line and the base of the nose, and the distance between the nose and the chin are all roughly equal. The face is viewed as asymmetrical if one of these regions is substantially smaller than the rest.
How is the Procedure Performed?
Performing The Procedure of Chin Augmentation in Dubai & Abu Dhabi plastic surgery in stages:
- Cleaning the skin involves using specialized instruments to remove dust and grime particles.
- 20–30 minutes of anesthesia application to the skin This step is not required if the filler contains lidocaine.
- Use of an antiseptic to the chin region.
- The marking of the region where the medicine will be administered.
- The deep layer of the skin uses filler injections. In a single session, approximately 1 cc of The medication is injected into each side of the chin.
- Treatment with antiseptic.
The entire process takes roughly 40 minutes. A patient with a low pain threshold can only tolerate very little tingling as discomfort.
What is Rehabilitation Like?
Chin contour cosmetic surgery won’t disrupt the patient’s daily routine. The recovery period following the operation is essentially nonexistent. Just a few subtleties require your attention after contouring:
- After injection, swelling and redness may last for 1-2 days. These manifestations should stop over time. You must speak with a beautician if the swelling does not go away after a few days.
- Experts advise against having contour plastic surgery on days that are important.
- Do not touch the injection site for at least 6 to 8 hours following the operation. Even if you truly want to conceal redness and accentuate the new contour, there’s no need to apply makeup to your chin.
- Waiting a few weeks is also advised before using solariums, baths, saunas, or the like.
- For two months, no demanding mechanical treatments are necessary. Deep peeling and massages should be postponed.
What Results can be Achieved?
Although the effect is apparent right away, the final outcome is assessed after 1.5 to 2 months. This amount of time is sufficient for the filler to be adequately dispersed under the skin and for swelling and bruising to totally go away. If the initial hyaluronic acid Procedure of Chin Augmentation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah did not produce the desired results, you can change the form with subsequent injections.
Without undergoing surgery, the bottom portion of the face oval can be corrected with injection contour treatment. High-viscosity fillers are utilized by our professionals to properly make up for tissue deficiencies and remove flaws brought on by aging. Long-lasting (6–8 months) fillers have been shown to be effective; they maintain their form, hold onto moisture, and balance face characteristics.
By providing the lower jaw with a harmonic structure, chin augmentation aids individuals with a face that seems to be disproportionate in helping them establish equilibrium in their facial characteristics.
Contact our medical professionals at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic to make an appointment for a free consultation if you would like more information about chin augmentation in Dubai.