When certain areas of the skin become darker than the surrounding skin, this is called hyperpigmentation. This is one of the most popular reasons women of color visit a dermatologist. Hyperpigmentation Treatment for Black Skin in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is also different from lighter skin treatment. This can be distressing even if it does not cause physical harm. For things to get better, you need to address the root cause and protect the skin, including the pigment.
What is Hyperpigmentation?
It occurs when too much melanin is produced in certain areas of the skin. It appears on the skin as flat dark spots that are light brown to black in color and may vary in size and shape.
If you are a fair-skinned woman, you may need to deal with blackheads on your skin at some point. While different forms of hyperpigmentation may look the same, there are a number of possible causes. The most important step is to identify the source of the problem. The following are some of the most common causes of skin darkening.
What are the Treatment Options?
The following treatment options are the most popular:
To remove the top layer of the skin without harsh exfoliation, it employs only natural substances from plants and vitamins. This improves blood circulation, which stimulates cell and collagen regeneration and, as a result, helps to rejuvenate the skin’s surface, removing pigmented areas.
It is also effective for the treatment of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation and the repair of uneven skin tone. This therapy also promotes skin resurfacing by increasing collagen formation, which helps to heal scars and lighten discoloration. It’s a quick-healing therapy that penetrates the skin with tiny needles, causing thousands of micro-injuries that activate the resurfacing process.
They exfoliate the skin using a chemical solution on the face, neck, and hands to remove dead skin cells. This, in turn, stimulates the development of new skin.
They have the same effect, but they are more detailed. This is because a dermatologist has more control over the severity of the procedure. During these procedures, the affected areas are irradiated with high-energy light. The worst treatments only affect the superficial layer of the skin, and the harsher treatments can reach the deepest layers of the skin.
- It is a common problem for women of color.
- There are several different causes.
- You can make it better by addressing the root cause, protecting the skin, and using treatments to even the color.
Follow the recommendations given below to prevent the problem:
- Always use a cream with SPF 50+, regardless of the season and weather conditions
- Brown spots can be eliminated after the first appearance. Relapse can be pretty severe if you do not use sunscreen.
- It is impossible to eliminate stains in one session because they are not superficial but deep enough! It is necessary to go through several sessions in order to eliminate layer by layer from each pigment spot.
- If left untreated, age spots will be more difficult to remove later. Do not leave their elimination for later. They will expand and be harder to remove.
Women of color suffer from hyperpigmentation, which is a frequent and bothersome problem. Understanding the source of the problem, protecting the skin, and researching treatment options to balance out the color are the first steps toward improvement. For a proper Hyperpigmentation Treatment for Black Skin in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, contact an experienced dermatologist or pharmacist at Enfield Royal Skincare Clinic if your dark spots start to bleed, itch, or change in size or color and if new spots appear.