Teeth make our smile worth it. The brilliant shine on the spick and span canvas adds charm to your personality. With everyone praising your endearing smile, you are bound to feel flattered. This instills confidence and radiance in your personality. However, what will happen if you lose the beauty of your smile? Yes, we are talking about discolored teeth due to a lack of responsibility in terms of looking after your precious gems. This means cavities and bacteria are taking over. And before you know it, a toothache can occur or cause serious destruction and cost you your peace! To safeguard your dental health, read and find out; How Can Root Canals Be Prevented in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. And visit us today for a check-up.
What Is The Purpose Of A Root Canal?
A Root Canal In Dubai is basically a rescue mission to save the decaying tooth. Due to bacterial infections or other gum diseases, such as; recession, continuous bleeding, or pus formation, your teeth may begin to rot away. This causes major toothache due to cavities. However, this situation can be reversed. We perform a special dental procedure to treat the sick tooth. And allow it to stay rooted like the other healthy neighboring teeth. However, there is more to this complementary service. Read along as we unfold the secrets of this terrific therapy.
How Can You Prevent It?
If you wish to protect the health and shine of your teeth, you must follow these instructions on a daily basis;
- Dentists recommend brushing your teeth after every meal.
- It is also very important to floss in between the gaps to prevent any bacteria.
- You can rinse off your mouth with an anti-bacterial mouthwash.
- Or mix a tablespoon of salt in a cup of lukewarm water. This shall keep gum diseases and infections away.
- Last but not least, visit your Dentist regularly. Follow the homecare guidelines you are provided to prevent undergoing any root canal in the near future.
What Is The Importance Of Consultation?
It is mandatory to opt for the initial consultation because we will perform all the required sensitivity tests and X-rays. This allows us to comprehend your dental condition and aid you respectively. Furthermore, a custom-made cover is pre-ordered for you to place at the end of the final treatment. With access to your current and previous medical records, we shall be able to restore health to your decaying tooth and prevent it from rotting again.
What Happens During The Procedure?
This is an in-office treatment that is usually performed under the anesthetic effects to provide you with ease and comfort. Below is a general outline of the process;
- First things first, we will carefully clean your entire mouth. After which, some numbing injections are directly inserted into the gums.
- A saliva-suctioning device is put inside your mouth. The next step is to place a dental sheet on top.
- It will help to keep the focus on the affected tooth for us to begin the plan of action.
- A dental drill is used to drill into the sick tooth. It is dug open and disinfected from all the bacteria and infections.
- We will now use the dental filling to fill up the hole. The outer structure of the tooth is now remodeled and completely sealed.
- A custom-designed crown will be placed on top to seal the deal. This is the last and most important step to securing the newly stored tooth.
- In the end, you are provided a few painkillers and aftercare guidelines to practice at home. These shall safeguard your dental health for many years to come.
What Are The Benefits For Me?
We gathered multiple advantages of Root Canal In Dubai. Explore the perks in store for you;
- Your overall oral hygiene and dental health are going to improve. This means no more bacterial attacks on your immune system as well.
- You are smiling with confidence. No more fear of bad breath is going to interfere with your spotlight.
- No more gum bleeding or recession is going to cause any pain either. You can easily brush your teeth after your daily meals.
- Even flossing is not troublesome. There is no irritation or sensitivity issues triggering any further discomfort.
- The discoloration has faded and all the stuck dentin is also cleared away for good.
- These healthy changes will boost your confidence. It is also an upgrade to your aesthetic appearance.
- You appear cheerful and more friendly. Everyone will compliment your smile and this increases your self-esteem too.
- Finally, you can have restful nights and joyous days consuming your favorite meals and drinks.
Book A Free Consultation:
For further inquiries about; How Can Root Canals Be Prevented in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our top Dentists at Enfield Royal Dental Clinic.