When it comes to the red carpet celebrities start preparations weeks or even months earlier. The glow and lifting effect sported by stars is certainly thanks to the facial treatments. For complete skin regeneration, fruit acid peels, dermabrasion, or lasers are used three months before the event while the last few weeks are devoted to calming, moisturizing, and brightening the skin with hyaluronic acid. Red Carpet Facial Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can be done at affordable rates in Enfield Royal Clinic.
What is Red Carpet Facial?
Facial cleansing is indispensable care for skin that is exposed to negative effects every day. It allows her to fully breathe again and get rid of black dots, clogged pores, and dead cells. There are several types of cleansing, which are selected individually, depending on the characteristics of the patient’s body. The treatment aims to correct aging issues, and acne and improve the texture of the skin.
The Red Carpet Facial Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 699 to AED 999. The cost varies depending on several factors including the number of sessions needed, the techniques used, and the clinic’s reputation. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The cost is impacted by several factors including the following:
- The treatment techniques used can vary from person to person and will impact the cost significantly.
- The number of sessions needed to achieve your desired results also determines the cost.
- Your desired results will determine what kind of treatment you need to take and how much it will cost.
- The equipment used in the facial will also impact the cost. The more advanced and modern the equipment is the more you will have to pay for the procedures.
- Clinic level and location determine how much they charge for their treatments.
The advantages of getting the facial are as follows:
- The skin will get a glow instantly after the treatment
- It will eliminate open pores and blackheads on the skin.
- The treatment has a short recovery and rehabilitation period.
- The treatment will result in a tighter, smoother, and brighter-looking skin.
What Affects you can Achieve?
You don’t need to wait for a special event to get a facial. Cosmetologists recommend getting the facial 1-2 times a month. The cosmetic technique involves a course of 2-4 procedures, followed by maintenance of the skin condition. Mechanical and combined cleanings allow you to solve problems in one session. All these methods help to maintain youth, a healthy complexion, get rid of acne, and increase skin elasticity.
The Red Carpet Facial Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is worth the result you will achieve with it. You will get glowing skin with a rosy glow. At Royal Clinic the treatment is performed by professionals and experts. The doctor will decide what is the most suitable treatment technique for you and will improve the contour of the face, the individually designed combination of treatments will give the desired results and help you get ready for your event.