Are you dealing with a toothache? Or does a minor tooth-fracture is causing you peace less pain? You find yourself not being able to consume your daily meals. Even brushing afterward is triggering and worsens the situation. And you are often called out to check up on your facial swelling around the jaw area or due to bad breath, you feel embarrassed when socializing with friends and family. This could be an alarming situation! But we are here to help. Read about; Endodontic Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Find out exclusive details about this professional who can reverse all your problems and restore your natural smile.
Who Is An Endodontist?
This individual is a board-certified professional Dentist that specializes in the field of Endodontics. Their main concern of focus is on complex tooth problems that usually occur and affect the pulp chamber. This specific area holds the sensibility of the nerves, blood vessels, and other fragile tissues deep inside the teeth. To target and treat the area under care, these experts will draw their attention to the best suitable options for you. And use their advanced tools and instill special techniques to treat dental pulp and other root issues. Their aim is to provide relief to the sick tooth and aid you to put an end to the pain.
When Should I Visit An Endodontist?
This is a brief information about the early signs and symptoms of the problem;
- Extreme hot or cold sensations due to chilled or warm drinks and food are causing massive discomfort.
- Even when brushing your teeth, the gums feel irritated by the bristles. This often leads to bleeding or swollen gums.
- There is a constant bad smell or odor coming out of your mouth, even after using mouthwash or chewing the gums.
- You feel sensitive to sugar-based edibles in general. Even rinsing off with cold water seems to be causing trouble lately.
- Due to the cavity, the surrounding area feels sore or pus spreads across the mouth. This is also causing a downfall to your immune system. In these case scenarios, be sure to reach out for immediate medical care before the intensity of the pain increases rapidly and causes the tooth to fall out on its own.
What Happens During The Treatment?
Unlike any other Dental procedure, the plan of action is going to take place inside the Doctor’s office. Below is a brief outline to enlighten you about the guideline of the process;
- A detailed analysis is performed to check the general and overall health of the sick tooth. Ideally, it is mandatory to perform a complete X-ray of the mouth.
- After scanning the final report, the physician will opt for a sensitivity test. After which, your entire mouth is thoroughly deep cleansed.
- A nurse will inject a few anesthetic injections into the gums to numb the region. In case of a tooth extraction, you will not feel a thing. Some further assistance is guided and provided to you in order to fill the gap.
- However, if there is a cavity, the expert will use their dental tools to drill into the tooth. It is then disinfected from all infections and bacteria.
- A number of antibiotic injections are used to fill up the hole. The last step is to cover and seal the newly restored tooth by installing a crown on top.
- In the end, you are sent home with a few oral medications to tame the swelling or after-effects of the numbing injections.
What Are The Benefits Of Seeing A Specialist?
A specialist knows how to take care of a decaying tooth. He/She will instill beneficial changes by performing a Root Canal In Dubai. Below are a few perks of undergoing this treatment;
- It will completely tame the pain by disinfecting the corrupted nerves.
- No more gum infection or a bad odor coming out of your mouth.
- Candidates talk about being able to brush without noticing any bleeding.
- You can bite and chew with ease. No electrifying shocks will keep you up at night.
- It is an inexpensive and painless procedure that can last long with effective care.
- You do not have to face the consequences of a tooth fallout or extraction.
- This is an upgrade to your aesthetic smile. You feel confident and appear friendly.
- On top of that, both your oral and physical health are rescued and restored.
- There is no downtime or serious recovery to be concerned about. Once the crown is installed on top, you can comfortably eat and drink without feeling any disturbance even while taking care of your vibrant teeth.
Book A Free Consultation
If you have more questions regarding your discomfort or do you simply wish to know in-depth details on Endodontic Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional Endodontists at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.