PRP is the short form of Platelet Rich Plasma which is found amazing in dealing with multiple different issues of the human body with effective results including joint pain relief, fast healing from injuries, and collagen production. This is why PRP is used very frequently in the field of dermatology to benefit the skin with its great healing property in order to fight and resolve the issues regarding, dull skin, hyperpigmentation, dark spots, fine lines, wrinkles, and sagging as well. And the best part is PRP is extracted from the person’s own blood which is why it can never be rejected by the body get to know about the Benefits of Microneedling With PRP In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
MicroNeedling with PRP:
When micro-needling is paired with PRP, it has a faster healing effect than when done alone. Additionally, the treated region seems as though years have been removed from it, becoming more youthful. PRP has been used in aesthetic medicine for quite some time. This treatment encourages the synthesis of new collagen, cell growth, and tissue healing by using the patient’s own blood. When used in conjunction with micro-needling, it produces excellent skin-rejuvenation outcomes.
The procedure involves the following steps:
- Blood is collected from the patient and put in a centrifuge while the cream numbs the targeted location. The PRP is then separated from the red blood cells by allowing it to spin for roughly 10 minutes, a procedure known as centrifugation. Growth factors that help wounded tissues heal are abundant in the collected PRP.
- Then, section by section, the PRP is administered to the skin, and the region is treated with micro-needling. This enables the PRP to absorb into the tiny holes that the micro-needling causes. The process is repeated until the exact target area has been coated.
- If there is any remaining PRP after the treatment, your doctor may elect to inject it directly into the treated region. Following the procedure, the target region will be red and swollen for roughly an hour.
There are various advantages of micro-needling using PRP, including:
- reduces spider veins and damaged capillaries
- decreases the visibility of big holes
- lessens acne scarring
- Even skin tone makes wrinkles and fine lines look better
- and freshens the skin’s appearance
- providing a smoother, firmer texture for the skin.
- helps to reduce sun spots
Following are some general aftercare recommendations for PRP treatment and micro-needling:
- Apply cold compresses to the area to reduce any swelling and redness.
- After the process, wait for 6 to 8 hours before cleaning the treated regions.
- Avoid the sun and, if necessary, cover up with a parasol.
- You can get back to your regular, leisurely activities. However, it is advised against engaging in demanding physical activity.
Grab A Consultation!
Want to have the best investment in your skin? Then the best option we have for you at Enfield Royal Laser Treatment Clinic is Microneedling which helps you out fighting against multiple different issues of skin at a time. Fill out the form mentioned below to have detailed information regarding the Benefits of Microneedling With PRP In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and the arrangement of consultation with the most expert dermatologists.