Varicose veins can cause a variety of symptoms and can be a source of embarrassment and discomfort. They can cause aching, heaviness, fatigue, and swelling in the legs and feet, as well as skin discoloration, itching, and burning. Varicose veins can also lead to serious health complications, such as blood clots or ulcers. In some cases, the condition can be so severe that it requires medical treatment. Varicose veins can also be a source of emotional distress for many people, leading to feelings of self-consciousness or insecurity.
Causes of Varicose Veins:
- It becomes more difficult for blood to flow up the legs and return to the heart as people age because the vein valves in their bodies weaken and stretch.
- If your parents had varicose veins, you are more likely to have them as well since they can run in families.
- Long durations of sitting or standing might cause blood to collect in your legs, enlarging the veins.
- The veins’ valves may be impacted by hormonal changes brought on by puberty, menopause, and other life events, making the blood flow up the legs less effective.
- Blood volume rises as a result of pregnancy, which increases pressure on the veins in your legs causing this issue.
- The veins in your legs work harder to support your weight because they are under more stress which can also be a reason for it.
Treatment with Laser:
A minimally invasive therapy called laser treatment for varicose veins is used to treat both spider and varicose veins. It is a secure and efficient method to lessen the visibility of these veins and enhance the appearance of your skin. The vein is heated throughout the treatment with a laser, which causes it to contract and close off. The vein will subsequently be absorbed by the body, diminishing the veins’ appearance. The operation normally takes a few minutes and is done in a doctor’s office. There is no downtime or scarring following the procedure.
- Laser therapy for varicose veins is quick and non-invasive, meaning it may be done in the doctor’s office and doesn’t call for any incisions or general anesthesia.
- Laser therapy for varicose veins has a shorter recovery period than standard varicose vein treatments. Within a few days, patients may usually resume their regular activities.
- Varicose veins can be treated with laser technology. The benefits of the therapy should last the patient for several years.
- Laser therapy for varicose veins is typically relatively painless. Patients could feel some little discomfort, but it shouldn’t hurt.
- After just one treatment, patients frequently see a difference in the way their varicose veins look. Because of this, laser therapy is a fantastic alternative for people who wish to get rid of unattractive veins without undergoing extensive surgery.
Book A Consultation!
Enfield Royal Laser Treatment Clinic in Dubai offers online scheduling of consultations with the top dermatologists and plastic surgeons at your convenient time. Therefore, complete the consultation form below to learn more about the Benefits of Laser Treatment for Varicose Veins in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.