When a trend breaks free on the internet or an influencer begins to talk about it, everyone seems to be taking part in the practice. Similarly, even when dealing with skin problems, people opt for the latest home remedies, without even consulting with a Dermatologist. Sometimes, even harmless ingredients that are mixed together could cause harmful impacts on the skin. To avoid any severe reaction on your fragile facial skin, we are offering our best services to aid you with the advanced Cosmetic procedure. If you are wondering whether medical treatment is a rightful option for you, read about; Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment In Dubai. Discover; Is Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment Right For You in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And seek a board-certified Skin Specialist’s help to take care of your skin.
What Is The Aim Of The Treatment?
A Laser is usually drawn on the face to resurface and rejuvenate the skin. It uses tiny beams of light to target and treat specific areas of the skin. What this does is; reduce the wrinkles or scars that appear on top to cause massive destruction or imperfections. The purpose of this non-invasive therapy is to stimulate collagen for a smoother and more youthful appearance. Furthermore, this is an FDA-approved technique that works deep into the dermal layers and causes a brilliant impact on the exterior in a very short period of time.
Am I An Ideal Candidate?
Whether you are a young adult or someone who is generally dealing with aging problems. If you can relate to the mentioned dermal concerns below, you are the right candidate to opt for this treatment;
- Increasing growth of freckles or dull spots;
- Two-toned skin or dimming complexion;
- Excess sebum production or enlarged pores;
- Crow’s feet or deep lines on the skin;
- Or other impurities that may be interfering with your facial beauty can be addressed with this versatile treatment.
What Is The Procedure?
This is an in-office plan of action that usually takes an hour; more or less to target and treat your dermal concerns. Below is a brief information to guide you through the process;
- The Dermatologist will examine your skin condition and talk you through the procedure and sessions that are required to help you reach your desired goals.
- Meanwhile, a nurse will gently cleanse your entire face. And apply a numbing cream to prevent any pain or discomfort caused by the light beams.
- The expert will activate the handheld device. And gently draw attention to the problematic regions. The CO2 will penetrate into the dermis and promote collagen and elasticity in the epidermis.
- You will feel tightening effects and warmth on your face. These is the improvements taking place inside and out. The dead skin is carefully discarded to allow the new layers to replace and restore the natural PH levels.
- In the end, the Dermatologist will carefully cleanse the newly treated fragile skin. A soothing gel is applied on top to tame the soreness.
- You are rescheduled for a follow-up session and sent home with a few aftercare practices to prevent an undesired outcome.
What Are The Benefits?
Read and explore the multiple perks of Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment In Dubai;
- This is a pain-free treatment that will tighten all your enlarged pores and lift up the aging skin without putting you under the knife.
- The toughest appearance of wrinkles and other dark spots will also fade away in a shorter period of time.
- The heat energy will boost your collagen cells and instill elasticity to create a youthfully rejuvenated texture.
- Another piece of good news is; there is no downtime or any long-term side effects to be concerned about. It is an effortless method to upgrade the quality of your face.
- As a result, you will look fresher and more awake. The confidence of a flawless face will instill great positivity in your mood as well.
- Any hyperpigmentation or signs of sun damage will also diminish for good. Moreover, it will also brighten up your entire color complexion.
- Last but certainly not least, it is an affordable method to transform and enhance your aesthetic beauty.
Book A Free Consultation
Are you wondering; Is Fractional CO2 Laser Treatment Right For You in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our team today. Or you can sign up for a scheduled appointment with our Dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic