You are most radiant when you smile. Don’t ever let anything pause the charm of your radiance. If you think, alcohol intake or food colors in general have been interfering with the shine of your teeth. And this is now piling up to a noticeable discoloration on the enamel. We can help you restore your vivid vibrance. Find out; Why Is Teeth Whitening So Popular In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Discover the diversity of this dental treatment and come see us today for a happy smile.
What Makes Teeth Whitening So Popular?
The reason why everyone is talking about this treatment is due to its friendly properties. It has a unique and gentle approach to eliminate the undesired dullness from the teeth. Plus, the additional Laser light will instantly brighten up your smile without causing any irritation. The fun fact why Teeth Whitening In Dubai is the most talked about treatment is because even if you are struggling with mild to medium sensitivity issues. You can still undergo this therapy without facing any negative consequences.
Who Can Opt For The Treatment?
Anyone with stubborn pale or dark stains on their teeth can definitely opt for this procedure. It is a pocket-friendly therapy for anyone who wishes to enhance the beauty of their smile. However, this treatment is for adults only. Therefore, children or pupils under the age of 18 can not benefit from this procedure. For further details, call our hotline and talk to one of our consultants today.
What Happens During The Session?
This is a non-invasive method to lighten your teeth. Below is a step-by-step guide to talk you through the procedure;
- The Dentist will deep cleanse your mouth. The idea is to create a clean canvas for the brightening effects to take place.
- Special dental tools are used to clear away the dentin or stuck-up impurities behind and between the spaces of your teeth.
- After this step, some medicated gel is applied to your gums for protection. And a saliva-suctioning device is placed inside your mouth.
- We will apply an equal coating of whitening agent on the teeth. It is left to sit for a calculated period of time.
- After which, the LED Laser device is drawn on top to lock the brightening effects in place. This procedure may take another 15 to 20 minutes, according to your desired goals.
- In the end, you are given some mouthwash to rinse off everything. A hydrating gel is applied on top to finish off with the treatment.
What Are The Key Benefits Of A Bright Smile?
Read and explore the miraculous effects of Teeth Whitening In Dubai;
- The first and most prominent aspect is the vividness of your sumptuous smile. Your teeth appear wider and brighter.
- You feel confident talking to everyone around you, even at a closer distance.
- There is no bad breath coming out of your mouth. Nor any discoloration is peeking behind your lips.
- This rejuvenation is going to upgrade your facial features by improving your aesthetic appearance as well. You appear spick and span!
- You will enjoy looking after your oral hygiene and this will have positive impacts on your general health as well.
- Furthermore, there is no downtime to this treatment. You can even take the kit home and upgrade your smile from time to time.
- It is also an affordable therapy to prolong and practice without having to face any negative consequences during and after the procedure.
- Finally, with regular care, your gums will become stronger. This shall lock the safety and prosperity of your smile for years to come.
Book A Free Consultation
If you want to know more about; Why Is Teeth Whitening So Popular In Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a free consultation with our friendly team today. Or sign up for a pre-booked appointment with our best Dentists at Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.