If you are suffering from a toothache. Or a sensitivity on the teeth has been getting on your nerves lately. This could be due to a cavity slowly making its way inside your teeth. There are many reasons why a cavity feels comfortable stepping foot inside your mouth. Even if you are someone who looks after your teeth regularly. There are factors that require a professional’s expertise. To provide you with safety measures against teeth-eating bacteria. This is why a frequent visit to your dentist is required at least once a year. If you find yourself not being able to sleep in peace. Neither can you chew nor sip without an electrifying sensation. This is high time, you reach out for help. A Root Canal in Dubai is what you need. Stop thinking What Kind Of Tooth Pain Requires A Root Canal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And get help today.
What Tooth Condition Requires A Root Canal?
A discomfort in the tooth that feels like a thunderstorm inside your mouth. This is an alarming time to seek help fast before the situation becomes more difficult for you to handle. There is nothing scary about the treatment. A root canal is a rescue mission for a decaying tooth. The goal is to extract the cavity out of the tooth. Remove the bacteria from spreading across the entire mouth. Because otherwise, the health of your other teeth may enter the danger zone too.
What Is A Root Canal?
It is a life restoration for your endangered tooth. The treatment is powered by advanced technology, that provides methods to remove bacteria. It is a non-surgical treatment that allows you to experience a painless procedure. And providing you with efficient results and help at the same time. The aim of the treatment is to make sure your teeth remain attached to your gums naturally. Think of it as a rescue mission for your dental health. A Root Canal never fails. The goal is to preserve the beauty of your smile.
How Is A Root Canal Performed?
Below is a step-by-step guide to enlighten you about the procedure;
- The treatment begins right after examining the condition of your teeth. The expert will run a few X-rays to understand the problem from its root cause.
- The dentist will then inject a few injections into your gums. This is to numb the area. And to allow a painless experience for you to undergo the procedure.
- The expert will then place a dental rubber dam on your mouth. This will allow the dentist to easily focus on your decaying tooth only.
- The next step is to extract the bacteria. The expert uses a few dental instruments to go through the entire procedure.
- He/She will make a small hole in the crown area of your sick tooth. A dental driller is used to make its way inside it.
- This allows the expert to be able to take a good look inside the problematic area. He/She will then extract the bacteria. And inject a few antibiotic injections to remove the bacteria from restoring again.
- In the end, the tooth is filled again with the help of the medicated filling. The goal is to restore life inside the tooth.
- And lastly, a crown is installed on top of the new tooth. This will keep your tooth safe. And will also provide it with long-lasting and healthy years to come.
What Are The Benefits Of A Root Canal?
There are so many benefits to a Root Canal treatment. Below are a few popular benefits among happy patients.
- A Root Canal is a one-time procedure. If you place a crown on top of your root canal. The results can last a lifetime.
- Both the crown and root canals, act like a shield to protect the newly formed tooth. So there is no need to fear a tooth fracture on the newly formed tooth.
- A root canal guards your dental and oral health. It puts a ban on bacteria from spreading inside the mouth.
- You can easily brush your teeth. And maintain your oral hygiene.
- It promises a long-lasting smile. And you feel confident talking and laughing with your friends and family.
- And lastly, there is no need to chew extra gums for fresh breath. Your breath will smell fresh. Dental treatments are a boost in comfort.
Book A Consultation
If you have further concerns about Root Canal treatment and What Kind Of Tooth Pain Requires A Root Canal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or schedule an appointment with our professional experts are Enfield Royal Orthodontists Clinic.