There are two types of wrinkles. Static and Dynamic. The temporary lines that appear on your face when you express certain emotions are known as Dynamic wrinkles. Whereas, the permanent lines that live on the skin’s surface are called Static wrinkles. There are many ways to reduce the appearance of these unwanted wrinkles. Some procedures are in-invasive whereas, others are non-invasive methods. But if you are someone who is not a fan of needles. And you find yourself struggling with the signs of aging. We have a piece of great news for you. Botox in Dubai offers a non-injectable option for candidates like you. Read and find out; What Is The Botox-In-A-Bottle Trend in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? And get ready to treat the stubborn facial lines.
What Causes The Skin To Become Old?
There is more to our skin than the outer surface. The major reason why the anti-aging process starts to progress is because of the muscles. This built-in phenomenon is what makes us able to make expressions to express our emotions. When there is too much activity going on without any resting hours. The muscles contract. This causes wrinkles and other aging problems to appear one after the other. As time passes by, these lines go deeper into the skin. The further intense the formation goes, the far difficult it becomes to treat. The major reason why this happens is that natural collagen is vanishing rapidly. Which is causing more empty space inside the dermis. Hence, your skin looks old and saggy.
What Is Botox In A Bottle?
It is a peptide serum that is designed to apply directly on the face. It is a safe and self-care method to prevent anti-aging. The aim of the treatment is to work just like Botox. The idea is to keep the muscles healthy and hydrated. This will stop future contraction which is the real reason behind the aging process. The formula is a water-based serum. So it absorbs into the skin so much faster than other cream-formulated products. There are many active ingredients in the concoction, so it will give you a mild tingling sensation. But there is nothing to worry about. This sensation proves that the serum is activating inside the dermis. However, it is not ideal for people with active acne. Or those with acne-prone skin because it is likely going to cause irritation. And aggravates the problem further.
How Is The Method Performed?
Below is a step-by-step guide to the application;
- It is ideal to do a patch test before the actual application. You need to clean your skin first. And apply the serum on the thinner surface.
- The test actually takes 48 hours to give an accurate result. If you do not feel any irritation or rash on the tested area. You can apply it to your face now.
- It is important to clean your face first. Use a gentle face wash to remove all the dirt and sebum away.
- Pump out coin-sized serum out of the bottle. And apply it while massaging your entire face.
- The ingredients have higher units of active concentrations. So be careful around the eyes.
- You can apply it twice daily. But be sure to moisturize your face and wear higher SPF when going outdoors.
What Are The Benefits?
There are so many benefits to Botox in Dubai. Read and find out about the outcomes;
- It is easy and convenient to apply. You get to choose your own time and place.
- You will notice a lifting effect on your entire face.
- The unappealing wrinkles are slowly fading away for good.
- Your skin is becoming firm and rejuvenated after every passing day.
- The overall complexion improves. And the post-acne scars are becoming lighter day by day.
- It promotes collagen production. Your skin appears soft and plump.
- The texture and the quality of your skin will improve.
- You feel good about yourself. The confidence keeps you going. There are no extra lines on your face and this boosts your mental health too.
Book A Consultation:
If you have further concerns about the aging of your skin. And you want to learn more about; What Is The Botox-In-A-Bottle Trend in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah? Fill in the form below to book a consultation with our friendly team today. Or Schedule an appointment with our professional experts at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Injectables Clinic.