Baldness is usually something that is seen as an aging effect but nowadays environmental pollution has raised this issue to a maximum and increased hair fall in youngers as well which leads them to baldness in their twenties. But there is nothing to worry about Say No to Baldness with Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and get treated with immediate and long-lasting results.
Causes Of Baldness:
There are multiple causes that lead to permanent hair loss in men and women. Some of them may include:
- Genetical inheritance of hair loss
- Hormonal issues may cause extra growth or excessive fall of hairs
- Environmental dirt and pollution are one of the great reasons behind this issue
- Taking stress, and putting pressure on nerves by thinking is also a cause.
- An unhealthy or inappropriate amount of diet can also be a reason
- Less intake of biotin also weakens the roots of the hairs.
- Corrosive chemicals involved in some hair products can make your hair thin and lead to baldness.
- Aging also loosens the hair follicles and ends in hair loss.
- In women, pregnancy makes hair more healthy due to increased hormones but after delivery hormones reduce to have which directly affects the hair’s health.
Our clinic provides a number of treatments to treat hair fall depending upon the degree of baldness. Below mentioned are the most well-known treatment conducted on an everyday basis by experienced dermatologists:
This treatment involves laser tight to eliminate the pattern baldness which improves the density of hairs by thickening the hair follicles. A low light laser is targeted on the follicles which energizes and stimulates their appearance resulting in thick and hard follicles.
This treatment is for those who have maximum hair fall. FUE and FUT are both techniques used to transplant hair to the clear area from the hair where there is hair. Dermatologists take out follicles mostly from the back of the head and place them on the top or at the front of the head to give a new growth to hairs.
This treatment involves the stretching of the scalp to reduce the area where there are no hairs. Generally, dermatologists physically stretch the scalp skin from the back of the head toward the top or front which gives a fuller look.
Why Choose Us?
If you are facing acute badness and want to get treated with effective results then do consult our expert dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic because we care for you and have expertise in providing the best outcomes. So don’t sit and wait for your confidence to break down by hair loss Say No to Baldness with Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah and get a very first free consultation with our specialist.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Book A Free Consultation:
Our Clinic is providing free consultation to newbies so go grab this offer and avail of the free appointment. Fill out the below-mentioned form for consultation and one of our team members will get back to you shortly.