Sometimes, our living standards play a vital role in impacting our overall well-being. This is why it is very important to keep a check and balance on your health. Doctors recommend visiting for an annual check. However, if you happen to be dealing with certain conditions, a frequent visit to your doctor is highly essential. Your body is a smart machine that is specifically programmed to perform in a manner. Furthermore, Blood Test For Body Analysis at Home. When an error occurs affecting this function, your heart, lungs, and even brain processing can be exposed to ungraceful harm. This is the crucial condition that causes blood-related problems. If you are dealing with heart health, you might as well need to explore Factor Five Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is Factor Five?
It is also referred to as Factor V Leiden Thrombophilia. The medical condition is either inherited or developed due to living standards. What happens is that a mutation in the gene is produced. This is a protein that plays a crucial role in blood clotting. The Five Leiden factor is relatively a common condition that causes inactivation. This is the leading factor that accelerates the risks of blood clotting and carries out the condition until veins begin to block leading to serious malfunction.
What Is The Purpose Of The Treatment?
Our goal is to provide adequate medical care and assistance to candidates who have a family or medical history. Furthermore, obese patients and those with poor lifestyles will also benefit from the treatment options. The therapy aims to unclog veins that are preventing blood supply. As well as melting the thickness of the blood clumps that seem to be triggering many health hazards.
What Are The Treatment Options?
The treatment is not solely a medical process of taming the health condition. Rather, include a combination of preventive measures that will upgrade your overall well-being. Below are a few primary methods for your medical aid;
- Monitoring: Your Full Body Checkup at Home is equally important because we can identify the situation as well as the density of complications from time to time. After a careful analysis of your current health, a professional physician recommends the most suitable alternative medical options for you.
- Blood Thinners: Patients are provided Anticoagulants which are blood thinning medications. Your common option includes Warfarin and a direct oral dose of Antiaogulants (DOASc). Furthermore, these medications are also helpful for the prevention of new blood clots that can be used for different durations or periods, depending on the patient’s medical history or current condition.
- Surgical Interventions: sometimes, some candidates require surgical procedures to treat existing clots that are seemingly affecting the heart pumping or blood circulation. However, we perform these procedures in conjunction with blood-thinning medicines to sustain the blood flow.
How To Sustain Your Health:
- You can manage your health by consuming a balanced diet.
- Taking part in physical activities is useful for blood circulation.
- Opt for regular tests and check-ups for updated monitoring.
- Take your medication on time, and make sure to stay active.
- If you are traveling or your job requires excessive sitting hours. Be sure to wear compression stockings or take low-dose aspirin.
- Furthermore, if a pregnant woman is dealing with this challenging situation. You are required to opt for a special anticoagulant therapy during this time to prevent any complications during childbirth.
- Additionally, steer clear of alcoholic beverages and limit your smoking too
- Take part in physical activities and exercise regularly. Your fat-burning regime will eventually reduce blood clots as well as the potential risk of the problem.
- Moreover, maintaining your weight is also crucial as it will decrease the risks of clot formation.
- Lastly, you are advised to stay hydrated. An adequate amount of daily intake will naturally keep the consistency flowing and circulating throughout the body, without causing any pressure on the heart.
An Outlook On The Treatment:
Factor Five Leiden is a genetic condition that can increase the chances of blood clotting. Furthermore, it is also capable of provoking other health problems. Therefore, with the right approach at the right time, we can lower the risks and other factors leading to serious complications. Moreover, our team of experienced Home Visit Doctors conducts personalized treatment plans according to the medical requirements of each patient. Eventually, your regular monitoring will ensure a success rate of overcoming the problem with the best long-term outcomes. Our goal is to provide you with top-class medical aid to upgrade the quality of your life.
Book A Free Consultation:
For further information about; Factor Five Treatment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Fill in the form below and book a free consultation with us today. Or you could directly call our hotline and schedule an appointment with our best healthcare providers at Enfield Royal Clinic.