Botox injections are also known as beauty shots which can reverse aging. This procedure has been used in cosmetology for more than 20 years. Numerous scientific studies prove that the technique is safe and has no side effects. On top of that, the prices of most Botox treatments are affordable compared to surgical procedures.
Botox injections in Jumeirah Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can make wrinkles disappear for about 3 to 6 months. The muscles become accustomed to the relaxed state in most cases, and no further treatments are needed.
Who can get Botox?
Botox is a generic term commonly used to refer to injections of drugs based on botulinum toxin type A. the drug is injected under the skin and has a neuro-paralyzing effect. The drug is used as a highly purified toxin in extremely minimal dosages. In small doses like these, the drug is completely harmless to the body.
What Problems are Solved with Botox?
The critical issues for which your doctor may recommend Botox are:
- Elimination of wrinkles that appear with active muscle work:
- Forehead wrinkles
- Horizontal forehead wrinkles
- Wrinkles at the corners of the eyes and at the corners of the lips
- Wrinkles on the bridge of the nose
- Raise the tip of the nose, smooth the hump, and correct the shape of the nostrils
- Botox can block not only muscles but also the nerve endings of the sweat glands. Therefore, it is also used to treat hyperhidrosis or increased sweating in the palms, feet, armpits. The effect of this treatment can last 8-12 months.
- Also, Botox has become indispensable in the treatment of migraines and hyperhidrosis.
How Long do the Results Last?
The effect of Botox lasts for about 6 months, after which the injected Botox is completely inactivated. The muscles begin to contract again, and the wrinkles start to appear again. Thus, repeated injections are needed if you want to retain the result for a long time. If you repeat the procedure 3-5 times, the habit of frowning while expressing emotions will be lost, which will prevent the formation of deep wrinkles and folds in the place of wrinkles.
Tips to Prolong the Results of Botox:
If you’re wondering how to make Botox last longer, here are four ways to make it last longer:
- Seek an experienced and expert professional
- Engage muscles to make sure the product is evenly distributed
- Avoid rubbing or exfoliating your face for at least 24 hours after the treatment
- Limit sun exposure to a minimum
Cost of Botox:
The cost of Botox injections in Jumeirah Dubai can range from AED 300 to AED 3000. The prices are impacted by several factors like the desirable results of the treatment, the doctor’s expertise, and the clinic’s reputation. The actual costs can be determined after the initial consultation with our doctors.
If you want perfect skin even at an old age, get Botox but choose your doctor carefully. While there are various Botox suppliers in Dubai, you cannot trust them to be reliable and proven. Get in touch with the Royal Clinic for the best Botox injections in Jumeirah Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. We are known for not lowering our standards. By getting this anti-aging treatment from us, you will get the most reliable results without any side effects or complications.