Enfield royal clinic has been using the latest security features to satisfy the legal requirements of the client’s protection. The document has been written to let the user know how we protect their personal information. It educates the users about the privacy practices of the clinic.
Automatic Data Collection:
We ask for your personal information and medical history whenever you book an appointment at our clinic. Generally, the website stores this information (cookies) whenever anyone navigates through it. Cookies help the website to record the user’s browsing activity. Some important features will be missing if the cookies are disabled on your browser.
- Personal information (Email, phone number, address, etc.)
- Location data (address, postal code, city, etc.)
- Usage data (IP address, details about browser, etc.)
- Cookies data (Settings for website)
When you visit our website we collect your IP and personal data. The collected data is further processed to improve the provided services. We will use the collected data for the following purposes
- To provide you the information you need
- To improve your navigation experience
- To keep you updated with new offers
- To provide your necessary details if you have any complain
- To make enhancements in the quality of services
- To inform you about promotional offers
- To solve the technical problems
Registering to updates and offers:
You are asked to give your personal information whenever you register for our services. We use this information to inform you about special offers about the treatment. You can opt-out of this service at any time.
When you subscribe to our email newsletter service, your name, address and demographic information will be required. You can unsubscribe the service at any time. We assure you that we won’t share your information with any third party without your permission.
We may ask you to take part in surveys to make refinements in the quality of services.
You can contact us through the feedback forum. Your feedback is very important to us. We use it to serve you better. Your reviews will be made publically visible on the website. Client satisfaction has always been our topmost priority.
With whom we share your data:
Sometimes we have to disclose your personal data to some authorities to follow the local laws and regulations. But before sharing, we make sure it is a reliable organization. Also, we have implemented advanced technologies and security protocols to keep your personal information safe. Links to other websites are here just provide you more information. We cannot assure the safety of your personal information on those sites.
Every website has to follow some legal requirements to provide a quality service to its users. Our clinic is also making efforts to fulfill all the latest data protection regulations
- Use our referral program to refer your friend and family to our clinic. We will take good care of their problems.
- The information shared in surveys and comments is usually public. You can stay anonymous while participating or you can contact us directly.
- If you want to make changes in the data which you have provided, you can ask us to update
Under 18 policy:
We neither provide our services to the people under 18 nor do we collect their personal data. We make amendments in our policies so keep your self updated.
Your data protection rights:
- You have the right to back down from your agreement anytime.
- You can ask for the copies of the information you have provided
- You have the right to ask us to correct the information
- You can ask us to erase or update the data anytime
- You possess the right of data portability as well
- You have the right to object our data processing
If you want to know more about us, feel free to contact us. Our email address and contact number is mentioned on our website.