Implantation has become one of the most popular methods for restoring the functional and aesthetic characteristics of dentition, the technology of which is generally understood by most patients. Titanium has always been used to make the root of implants but with progress, alternative materials for implants like zirconia are also being used. Zirconia Implants Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can also be higher than others.
What Are Zirconia Implants?
Initially, titanium was used for the manufacture of implants – as a material with good survival and hypoallergenic properties. Titanium without additives is a soft material, so engineers use its alloys to make artificial roots.
In most patients, titanium implants successfully take root, but due to their high sensitivity to impurities, their installation is contraindicated in some patients. The search for new technologies and materials has changed implantology. Zirconia dental implants were first introduced in 2009. They are devoid of many of the shortcomings inherent in titanium implants. To date, they are the leader in terms of biocompatibility and does not cause allergies.
The use of these implants has the following advantages:
- They have a good biocompatibility and do not have any cases of rejections
- Do not have a negative impact on surrounding tissues and they do not cause any allergic reactions
- They are durable and have good strength, primary stability is one of their notable characteristics
- They have high aesthetics and look completely natural
- Their price is also affordable
- The zirconia implant is ideal for patients with metal allergies.
- During installation, a strong turning of the teeth is not required.
- The absence of metal in the construction has a positive effect on the health of bone tissue.
- Minimal risk of complications when implanting a prosthesis after tooth extraction.
- Rapid rehabilitation after treatment, after implantation, it is possible to put a load on the teeth almost immediately, due to the instant stability of the structure.
The Zirconia Implants Cost in Dubai can range from AED 1600 to AED 3500. Implants have different qualities, and their reliability also differs and so does their cost. The metal and titanium solutions will have a different price than zirconium ones.
The price depends on the complexity of the procedure, the manufacturer and is calculated personally after the initial examination and consultation with the dentist.
Factors Impacting the Cost:
The following factors impact the cost of this treatment:
- The treatment technique and complexity used by dentists will determine the cost of the treatment.
- The number of veneers placed on the teeth also adds to the overall cost.
- The desired results will affect the amount you have to pay for the treatment.
- The qualifications and experience of your dentist also have a significant impact on the cost of treatment.
- The location and reputation of the clinic will determine how much the clinic charges for its services.
Who Should Get the Treatment?
The patients with following conditions should take the treatment:
- The presence of periodontal disease in the patient.
- Partial absence of dental crowns.
- The patient has bite defects, allergies to medical metal alloys, as well as the impossibility of using other implantation methods.
- The need to restore one lost tooth.
- Restoration of a large group of teeth, regardless of their location.
Why Choose Us?
Enfield Royal Dental Clinic is a modern medical center in Dubai. The clinic has the latest equipment and highly qualified staff. Their main areas of work include dental implantation, prosthetics, bite correction, artistic restoration, and teeth whitening. Our experts aim to provide high quality implantation o be available to as many people as possible regardless of their income and the area or region of their residence. Coming to our clinic, you will surely be satisfied with the results!
Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi
Your smile is our passion, get the best dental treatments at the Royal Clinic. We are here to care for your teeth the way they deserve. Dr. Khalid Al Ibawi is one of the top dentists and dental surgeons in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. He focuses on cosmetic dentistry as well as the functional...View Profile