Hair growing over the upper lip irritates women, especially when visible to the naked eye. We are talking mainly about dark-skinned girls since light hairs are not so noticeable. If you want to get rid of hair on the lower part of your face, laser hair removal on the upper lip can help you.
There are several modern ways to get rid of hair: sugar, wax depilation, electrolysis. These procedures have their advantages and disadvantages, but they are not suitable for delicate facial skin. Upper Lip Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can help you solve the problem permanently.
How Does it Work?
The principle of laser action is quite simple. Each hair has a coloring pigment called melanin. The laser produces flashes of light, pulses of energy absorbed by melanin and converted into heat, which heats the hair body.
As a result of intense heating, the hair follicles are burned and deprived of the hair root. As a result, it falls out due to a lack of fixation in the skin after about a week.
Is Upper Lip Laser Hair Removal efficient?
The effect of such epilation is very long-lasting; new hairs will not appear on the upper lip in the next 1-3 years. The doctor also needs to make an allowance for the individual characteristics of every one.
The treatment will be effective in girls with fair skin, and the effect will last longer.
For laser hair removal to be successful and comfortable, you need to do some simple preparations.
- The hair length should be at least 1 mm, so it is not recommended to use a razor 3-4 days before a session.
- Fourteen days before the scheduled procedure, you must stop taking antibiotics.
- Do not expose your skin to direct sun exposure; go to tanning salons and wear sunscreen with SPF 30 and above to protect skin from sun damage.
- Stop using alcohol-based cosmetics three days before the treatment.
Stages of Treatment:
Each session, regardless of the doctor’s technique, type of apparatus, or clinic, is carried out following an established sequence:
- The patient wears safety glasses
- The doctor treats the patient’s upper lip with an antiseptic. Anesthesia is also given to make the procedure more comfortable.
- The doctor sets the laser device according to the desired results. These parameters are affected by the degree of pigmentation and thickness and the number of hairs.
- The doctor treats the upper lip with a laser beam; it hits hair follicles and destroys them.
- Lastly, the doctor cleans the treated area again and applies a soothing cream to remove redness.
Immediately after the treatment, some redness and inflammation will appear. However, this disappears within 2 to 3 hours. Proper post-treatment care consists of the following steps:
- Avoid sun exposure as much as possible for two weeks after epilation
- Wear sunscreen or wide-brimmed hats
- Hot water procedures should be avoided for one and a half weeks
- Between epilation sessions, it can use a razor or scissors; it is forbidden to resort to other hair removal methods.
The Upper Lip Laser Hair Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is a real salvation for women who want to get rid of the problem. Unlike shaving or waxing, it does not cause pain, requires regular manipulation and has fewer adverse effects. The main thing is to find a good doctor. At Royal Laser Clinic, we have experienced and well-known doctors; you must consult with a specialist, ensure that the procedure is safe in a particular case, and then follow the doctor’s instructions.