The shoulder joint consists of the head of the humerus and the articular cavity of the scapula, along the edge of which, to increase the area of the fossa and ensure the stability of the articulation, there is a special rim or cartilage. It consists of a powerful fibrous and is also the place of attachment of ligaments and tendons. Any damage to the cartilage of the shoulder joint leads to its instability and weakening of the function of the hand. PRP For Labral Tear Shoulder Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can help treat the damage and restore functionality.
When Should you See the Doctor?
You must see the doctor if any of these symptoms are bothering you:
- Pain in the shoulder, aggravated by trying to lift the limb up
- Feeling that the shoulder is unstable
- Decreased muscle activity
- Pain at night
- Clicks and crunch in the joint
What is PRP For Labral Tear Shoulder?
It is a patented method of processing the patient’s blood using a special set of vacuum tubes and a special centrifugation procedure, which makes it possible to obtain plasma with enriched growth factors, living cells, and undestroyed fibrin in 3 to 5 minutes.
These injections are a modern treatment method that has proven their effectiveness and is successfully used by doctors in various areas of medicine where tissue regeneration is required. It significantly accelerates the renewal of the body after injuries.
What are the benefits?
The treatment has the following advantages:
- The procedure allows you to reduce pain in the post-traumatic period
- Promotes accelerated healing of injured tissues
- Does not cause resistance of the immune system
- Helps you avoid the use of additional medications
- Eliminates the need for surgery in many cases
How is the Procedure Carried Out?
The procedure for the patient is less traumatic, it takes an average of 30 to 60 minutes.
- Blood is taken from the patient in the same order as for routine blood tests (15-20 ml).
- Immediately after blood sampling, in the sterile conditions of a medical office, blood is centrifuged to isolate a therapeutic biological product – platelet-rich plasma.
- Next, the surgeon injects plasma into the joint or other damaged areas by injection.
- After the procedure, the patient does not experience any discomfort, and after a few minutes, he can go home.
The course of treatment can be from 1 to 5 procedures, depending on the complexity of the disease and the individual characteristics of the patient’s body.
How many Sessions are Needed?
The amount of blood and number of procedures depends on the diagnosis and the decision of the doctor, it is impossible to independently determine them. Treatment is carried out in a course, usually, it is required to visit the clinic 2 to 3 times with a break between injections per week. The effect lasts for a year.
Is it Painful?
The method is considered relatively painless, with strong sensitivity, and local anesthesia is used. When injected into a joint, there is no discomfort.
How Must Does it Cost?
The cost of PRP For Labral Tear Shoulder Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah can range from AED 699 to AED 2,999. The cost varies depending on several factors some of which include the number of sessions needed and the amount of plasma processed. The doctor will determine the actual cost after the initial consultation.
At the Enfield Royal Hair Clinic, the treatment is performed for injuries caused due to sports or strain on the shoulder. These are performed by an expert surgeon having extensive experience. The healing process is significantly boosted. All patients at our clinic are offered a free consultation and are assisted by a team of well-trained professionals throughout the procedure.