Hair loss could be an unfortunate event in one’s life. There are many genetic and environmental factors that could cause such catastrophic outcomes. However, sometimes personal lifestyle choices or stress can also contribute to sudden hair fall. If you are experiencing a rapid recession or unideal patterns of baldness. We can help! Read about; Hair Loss Treatment In Dubai. Or visit us today for a personalized meeting with the hair specialists and talk to us about your thoughts and concerns about; PRP And Exosomes For Hair Loss Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What Is PRP Treatment?
This is a stem cell therapy that is extracted from your own blood. There are many healing properties of this treatment. It can be directly introduced to your problematic areas of the skin. These plasma-rich injections contain natural growth factors that will also aid in restoring the loss of hair follicles on your scalp. The aim of this therapy is to activate your blood circulation and boost new cells to take over and repair the detected damage.
What Are Exosomes?
These are special injections that work similarly to the PRP, however, Exosomes are specifically designed to treat hair loss. It uses your own natural cells to regenerate new follicles or hair roots. What happens is that, sometimes due to genetics or other serious damage to the hair growth, the roots underneath completely disappear for good. This therapy is very powerful in terms of reversing this negative effect. Therefore, it is considered to be the most suitable option for restoring thicker and natural-looking hair for both men and women.
How Do the Two Treatments Work On Hair Loss?
Our tissues and cells under the skin play vital roles in our overall health. When addressing hair loss issues, PRP and Exosomes are considered to be very effective for producing productive outcomes. Although there are different concentrations of growth factors used and introduced into the balding areas. However, the technique and medical requirements for both treatments are similar to each other. The aim is to enhance the quality and density of the new follicles. And lock collagen inside the dermis to continuously boost hair growth and sustainability. You may need to opt for multiple sessions until you reach your desired standards. But within 6 months to a year, you will begin to experience ideal results.
How Do The Procedures Take Place?
This is a non-invasive approach to restoring your hairline. The plan of action is going to take place inside a doctor’s office. Below is a general knowledge information for you to understand the process;
- You must visit for the initial consultation. The expert in charge will examine your condition and perform a few mandatory tests to monitor your current medical condition.
- We will discuss the possible outcomes and expectations of the therapy and choose the best option for you.
- On the day of the treatment, some blood is drawn from your arm. It is then placed into a special machine to separate red blood cells from the white blood cells.
- The red cells become healthy stem cells once they are modified for further usage. These are filled into a required number of injections for the treatment.
- One by one, the injections are inserted into your scalp. This step is followed by a collaboration of a microneedling procedure to activate the blood flow.
- Furthermore, the entire duration may take an average of one hour to successfully complete one session.
- In the end, you are signed up for another appointment and sent home with a few basic homecare precautions to prevent any negative reaction.
What Is The Cost Of The Treatment?
The final estimation is going to depend on the total number of sessions and your choice of treatment. However, to highlight an average amount of PRP And Exosomes For Hair Loss Cost, the starting value is priced at; AED 700 and above.
Book A Free Consultation
For further information about; PRP And Exosomes For Hair Loss Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi. Fill in the form below and book a free consultation with our friendly consultants today. Or schedule an appointment with our top Hair Specialists at Enfield Royal Hair Transplant Clinic.