Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself. There is no need to be ashamed of any Stretch Marks. Whether you are a man or a woman. It is time to educate ourselves on the matter and learn the science behind the cause. If you are suffering from this skin condition, this guide is for you. Learn about Microneedling for Stretch Marks: An Effective Solution in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. Let us enlighten you about the methods to prevent it from happening and expanding in the future.
What causes Stretch Marks?
Every single human being is prone to develop Stretch Marks. The reason why they do appear in the first place is because of Fibroblasts. It is a cell in the body. Or connective tissue. These marks can affect one person more than they can another person. The problems take place in the middle layer of your skin.
We are talking about Dermis where collagen and elastin fibers are produced to give your skin a texture. The marks occur because of fewer fibroblasts. Either your body is producing a lesser degree of collagen and fibers or you have a family history. Meaning you are prone to have stretch marks. Or you take too much mental or physical stress by over-exercising.
Stretch marks are basically damaged marks or Lesions on your body. They appear in places where there is a slightly higher percentage of fat content. They can appear on your chest, abdomen, thighs, or buttocks. They start appearing in red or purple discoloration on your skin. Then transition into whiter color. Whether they are at their initial stage or fully formed on your body. All stretch marks can be treated thanks to advanced Micro-Needling Technology.
Whether you have delivered a baby or you build up your body. A rapid change in weight loss or weight gain can cause such a skin condition. When your skin can’t keep up with the growth or reduction of your fat cells, it results in the breakage of collagen. Lucky for you, with the help of Mirco-Needling, you can get improvements in the appearance of Stretch Marks.
Mirco-Needling uses a genius technology to eliminate these stubborn marks. Tiny thermal coagulation points are created in the skin. Stimulating collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid levels to plump up the scars. The Micro-Needling device uses gold-plated needles to infuse heat energy into the skin. You can expect rapid results and improvements in fading Stretch Marks from your skin.
Before undergoing a Micro-Needling treatment, you are advised to;
- Avoid waxing or using epilators on the concerned area.
- Do not go under the sun.
- Even when indoors, wear a higher SPF.
- Steer clear of makeup on the day of the treatment.
- No chemical-based products should be applied to the skin, to prevent any possible reactions.
This is what happens during the Micro-Needling procedure for Stretch Marks;
- You are examined for any family history or overall health concerns.
- The area under treatment is cleansed.
- A numbing cream is applied.
- A handheld device is used to treat Stretch Marks.
- Heat energy is then released on the affected areas of the body.
- The needles penetrate inside and generate life inside the cells.
- This results in fading of the Stretch Marks.
After the treatment you are advised to;
- Avoid using any topical products containing chemicals.
- Do not exfoliate your skin.
- Do not spray any scented spray on your body.
- Serums like Retinol or Vitamin C should not come in contact with your skin for at least 48 hours.
- Stay away from sun exposure. And wear maximum protection of sunscreen.
- Moisturize your skin frequently.
- Wear clean and airy clothes.
Some of the benefits of getting Micro-Needling on your Stretch Marks will help too;
- Gently peel off the dead skin.
- It has minimal downtime. You can see fast and rapid improvements in fading of the scars.
- It is a versatile procedure that will eliminate the scars and provide smoothness to the treated area.
- Producing collagen and elasticity in the dermis.
- You will experience skin-tightening effects on the treated areas of your body.
Book a Consultation
If you are looking for a permanent cure Microneedling for Stretch Marks: An Effective Solution in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah is for you. Fill in the form below to book a consultation today. Or schedule an appointment with one of our experts at Enfield Royal Laser Treatments Clinic today.