Light Therapy is a progressive innovation with the most recent skin health management science that utilizes a mix of three painstakingly chosen light frequencies, each with a bunch of novel advantages. Aims to revise the aging signs and result in a freckleless revitalized skin. Enfield Royal Clinic provides great flexibility in LED Light Therapy Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
What this Treatment is?
The LED Light Therapy for Skin utilizes light-producing diode (LED) innovation to offer a torment-free treatment that yields amazing outcomes. This non-meddlesome skin revival treatment depends on the innovation of four clinically demonstrated frequencies of LED lights of multiple colors.
These lights can be utilized independently or joined to help collagen, annihilate microbes, and advance cell restoration, giving revitalized and revived skin.
How this Therapy is Performed?
Your primary care physician will conclude which recurrence will be utilized relying on the skin condition. Typically, red is utilized for hostile to maturing and blue is utilized for skin inflammation treatment. Driven light treatment is an in-office treatment that might require around 15-20 minutes, however, the time required relies on the seriousness of the condition which is being dealt with. You are encouraged to take 8-10 meetings to accomplish the ideal outcomes. Driven produces frequencies of various varieties when these hued lights are aimed at the treated site, they enter further into the skin and work on the cell’s digestion. It additionally builds the degree of ATP. ATP is the energy that cells use. Red LED is generally usually utilized in the stylish world for lessening solid maturing signs.
- The most secure and quickest way accessible to clear skin break out, imperfections, and other maturing signs.
- Mends fiery skin conditions like dermatitis, rosacea, and so on.
- A basic methodology that requires no vacation and recuperation.
- Supportive in eliminating skin break out scars
- Disposes of precancerous skin cells, which are in their beginning phases.
- Further develops skin surface by lessening broadened oil organs
- You will see a critical decrease in eye packs
- A harmless, sans drug and effortless strategy that should be possible on any piece of the body
- It invigorates collagen creation, accommodating in treating gentle to serious skin inflammation
- LEDs don’t utilize UV beams, along these lines, it is an exceptionally protected methodology
- It doesn’t cause consumption in the treated region and is appropriate for all skin types and tones.
The cost of this treatment is moderate but it differs from clinic to clinic on the basis of the level of the clinic, the clinic location, the higher level of expertise of the dermatologist, the quality of treatment provided, and the quality of types of equipment being used for the treatment.
According to the estimate, the LED Light Therapy Cost in Dubai can fluctuate between AED450 to AED700 depending upon the area to be treated. But the actual cost can only be determined by consulting the dermatologist.
Why Choose Us?
This treatment takes your skin to another level of glow and shine. It brings out the rejuvenation of the skin and revitalizes it so you can look younger and fresh. Enfield Royal Laser Clinic in Dubai is well known for providing its services with delicacy and perfection. So don’t lose self-esteem if you are having fine lines and wrinkles. Go for the LED Light Therapy at our clinic and avail yourself of amazing discounts.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile
Book An Appointment!
To all the newbies here comes the great news our clinic is offering a very first free consultation with our skincare experts. So go grab this offer and learn more about LED Light Therapy costs in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.