Despite flying under the radar for many, integrative therapies like Hijama are often overlooked in modern times. They are seen as outdated and unconventional but these therapeutic modalities can improve the body’s healing and restoration processes. To understand the essence of Hijama Treatment In Dubai and its potential for rejuvenating your mind and body, continue reading Hijama Treatment Cost In Dubai & Abu Dhabi and take one step forward towards the transformational journey of your body and mind.
What Exactly Is This Treatment?
Hijama is concentrated on the skin’s surface and produces a blood-suctioning effect. Its main goal is to improve blood circulation, which is essential for general health. Through this, the body’s natural repair mechanism is triggered, causing collagen cells to rise. It helps the body rid itself of toxins by acting as a detoxification method. Surprisingly, this method provides a holistic route to wellness as an alternative to conventional oral medications or invasive procedures. There are several ways to perform this therapeutic technique, including wet cupping, which involves lightly piercing the skin with a needle, and dry cupping, which involves placing a special glass cup on the skin after heating it with hot air.
What Is The Procedure?
This is a multi-step process. It’s crucial to remember that it should only be done by professionals who have received the necessary training.
- Firstly, a consultation is typically held before everything else to discuss the patient’s medical history, address any specific health concerns, and determine which areas are best for cupping.
- You will be in a comfortable position, either sitting or lying down. The targeted area is cleansed and disinfected.
- Using a sterile blade or needle, minor superficial incisions or scratches are made on the skin in certain traditional methods. Depending on the particular technique and the practitioner’s style, this step is optional.
- Cups are applied, they are usually made of plastic or glass. Before applying, the doctor either uses suction to create a vacuum inside or briefly heats the air inside. The skin and superficial muscle layer are drawn into the cup by the vacuum effect.
- Depending on the plan and the patient’s condition, the cups are left in place for a set amount of time, usually ranging from a few minutes to about fifteen minutes.
- They are carefully taken out then, you may have extra treatments, such as massage or gua sha (scraping), based on the requirements.
- The treated areas may be protected with bandages or ointment after cupping. Clients are typically advised to clean the sites and to stay out of the extremes of temperature and activity for a while.
- You are usually advised to drink plenty of water to aid in the body’s detoxification.
- Multiple sessions may be advised, depending on the person’s health goals.
What Are The Benefits?
This miracle treatment has numerous advantages. Some of them are enlisted below,
- By improving blood flow and fostering effective circulation throughout the body, this therapy supports health and vitality.
- It targets and releases muscle tension or knots. People feel more at ease physically and have more flexibility.
- It calms the nervous system and brings about a profound state of relaxation throughout the body, from head to toe.
- It is an efficient means of reducing pain and soreness by targeting particular pain areas.
- Even superficial scars or skin conditions like acne will fade.
- It enhances lymphatic drainage and circulation, which supports the body’s natural detoxification processes.
- A more robust immune system encourages and aids in the body’s defense against different diseases such as respiratory-related ailments.
- It helps in disassembling and realigning the collagen fibers in scar tissue.
- Stress management with Hijama may help improve hormonal balance in disorders such as PCOS.
How Much Does It Cost?
Since this is a personalized treatment plan, the estimate will vary depending on the individual candidate. Each therapy’s worth is assessed based on your needs or medical condition. A Hijama Treatment In Dubai typically costs AED 250 to AED 350 or more.
Book A Free Consultation!
If you want to know more about Hijama Treatment Cost In Dubai & Abu Dhabi visit our website. Fill out the form below to get yourself a free consultation. Or you could also pre-book an appointment with the very best doctors at Enfield Royal Physiotherapist Clinic.