Hair transplant is becoming popular day by day. However, in addition to this increase, many hair loss sufferers who want the treatment give up the idea when they learn that the hair is being shaved before surgery.
People who do not want others to know that they have had a treatment and fear that it will affect their social life may be able to do a Hair Transplant Without Shaving in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah. It is very convenient, with the advantage of long hair.
How is it Done?
In this technique, a small area at the donor site will be shaven, remaining completely unknown. The rest of the hair is still without rubbing.
Patients with longer hair who require about 2,000 to 3,000 grafts for transplant may be a good candidate for this procedure.
Because adequate coverage is necessary, the doctor may recommend that the patient grow hair 6-7 cm before treatment.
Pros and Cons:
Like every other treatment, this treatment also has pros and cons. Some of them are discussed below.
The advantages of this treatment are as following:
- Patients can maintain their original hair in the same style before and after the procedure.
- Allows patients to return to work shortly after surgery without giving away that they have completed the procedure.
- Since fewer grafts are transplanted, the overall recovery time may be shorter.
- Postoperative scabs and crusts formed in the donor area will not be visible.
The disadvantages of this treatment include:
- One limitation of the procedure is that it can only be performed on patients with long hair.
- Fewer follicular units can be harvested in one session.
- The treatment may require several sessions to achieve the desired result, but there should be at least six months between the two sessions.
- The total cost of the procedure is higher.
Who Can Have the Treatment?
Only a doctor can decide whether the people who want this procedure done are suitable according to their will and situation. The approach requires knowledge and experience, as it is done without a shadow. This is why it is important to make the right decision when choosing a center and a team to do the job.
After Hair Transplant Without Shaving in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, the healing process is related to the operation performed. But usually, the person can continue their everyday life the next day of the procedure. The healing process you have to go through is one week, as the shells and rashes clear up a week after the surgery.
Experts at Royal Hair Treatment Clinic believe in quality service and exceptional results. You will get what you were promised here. If you have questions, feel free to contact us anytime! Get a free appointment to discuss our doctors’ prices, procedures, and financing options. Make an informed and intelligent choice; choose Royal Clinic!