To get rid of wrinkles, acne scars, age spots, and other skin imperfections, dermatologists utilize a fractional laser. It works by creating microscopic incisions in certain skin tissue columns that promote the creation of collagen and healing. These wounds are separated from one another so that there is still healthy skin between them, promoting quicker healing and less downtime.
The heat produced by the laser light aids in removing the topmost layer of skin and promotes the growth of new, healthy cells. The skin is able to recover and seems younger as collagen synthesis rises. The most amazing thing is that now Fractional Laser can be done along with PRP for optimum results. Get the exact Fractional Laser with PRP Therapy Cost in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with us.
PRP Therapy Along with it:
For the best outcomes in skin rejuvenation, PRP treatment and fractional laser resurfacing can be combined. PRP therapy is a treatment that boosts collagen formation and the healing process by using the patient’s own platelet-rich plasma. The goal of fractional laser resurfacing is to improve the skin’s evenness by stimulating the body’s natural healing mechanisms by generating minuscule columns of heat in the region being treated. Combining these two procedures can help to enhance the texture of the skin, lessen sun damage, lessen wrinkles and pigmentation, and improve the overall tone and texture of the skin.
The Fractional Laser with PRP Therapy Cost in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can range from AED 700 to AED 2000 depending upon the below-mentioned conditions and variables:
- The condition of the client’s skin
- The area to be treated
- Standard of the clinic
- The area where the clinic is located
- The expertise of the dermatologist.
- Your skin’s general tone and texture can be improved with fractional laser therapy and PRP therapy. It can aid in skin aging, fine lines, and wrinkle reduction.
- It can aid in enhancing the skin’s natural cell regeneration process. You may have smoother, younger-looking skin by doing this.
- Using a fractional laser and PRP therapy can help your skin be more elastic, which will make it firmer and more toned.
- Fractional laser and PRP treatment can make acne scars look less noticeable. You may create a more even skin tone by doing this.
- Collagen Production Stimulated: Fractional laser and PRP treatment can aid in boosting the synthesis of collagen in the skin. A protein called collagen helps give the skin its strength and shape.
- Reduced Aging Indicators: Using a fractional laser and PRP therapy together can help to lessen aging signs like wrinkles and fine lines.
Book A Consultation!
At Enfield Royal Laser Treatments Clinic in Dubai, you are most welcome to have this amazing procedure as well as get to know about the cost of this therapy by having an appointment with our expert dermatologist. Fill out the consultation form mentioned below, or you can call us at +971 4333 0708.