Stretch marks are a liability to your confidence as they make you look spotty and can’t let you wear short dresses in summer times. Removal of stretch marks is a cosmetic procedure as it is concerned with your looks but not with any medical issues because they are painless as well as they are not dangerous to health or skin. Laser is basically the most used and reliable procedure to get rid of stretch marks permanently. Get the best Cool Beam Laser Stretch Mark Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah with Enfield Royal Clinic.
What are Stretch Marks?
Skin that has been stretched, generally over a short period of time, can develop stretch marks. They can occur on anybody, anywhere, at any time since they are so prevalent.
A growth spurt, weight increase, weight reduction, and pregnancy are examples of common triggering events. They are frequently most visible over the chest, upper arms, upper thighs, and stomach.
Each day, our clients most frequently request treatment for these issues. We are aware of the adverse effects stretch marks can have on your self-esteem. This is particularly true as the temperature rises and you could feel self-conscious and hesitant to remove your clothing.
Why Do You Need Laser Treatment?
- With the exception of laser or light therapy, stretch marks cannot be effectively treated.
- less post-treatment requirement for pain medication.
- increased energy for the treated area’s cells.
- enhanced immunological reaction
- increased healing capacity.
- Collagen is encouraged for the growth of new skin.
- Improved lymphatic drainage reduces edema.
- increased blood flow in the treatment region.
- reduced inflammation
Cool Beam Laser Treatment:
We use Cool Beam Laser to provide energy pulses that target and destroy stretch marks while also stimulating the growth of new tissue under the skin. In turn, the energy encourages the synthesis of collagen, enhancing the stretch marks’ appearance in terms of texture and color. Patients with lighter skin tones typically recover more quickly after receiving laser therapy. People with darker skin may need more treatment sessions.
- After treatment, the treated region can be pink or crimson for four to eight hours.
- a faint stinging sensation in the treated region, comparable to a minor sunburn. Usually, this sensation goes away in four to six hours. To lessen the discomfort, apply cool packs or damp towels.
- Minimal edema in the treated region often goes away after a few days.
- For at least 24 hours after treatment or until all indications of redness and stinging have subsided, refrain from putting lotion or makeup on the treated area.
- For the course of the treatments, use an excellent moisturizing lotion twice daily on the treated region.
Book A Free Consultation!
Book your first free consultation with us at Enfield Royal Laser Treatments Clinic in Dubai by having this treatment with us. So fill out the form mentioned below and get to know about Cool Beam Laser Stretch Mark Removal in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.