Even gynecologists advise getting rid of pubic hair to reduce the frequency of problems such as thrush and bacterial vaginosis. Unlike sugaring and waxing, laser hair removal does not cause irritation; therefore, this method is best suited for treating sensitive areas. Laser Hair Removal For Bikini Areas in Dubai & Abu Dhabi is the best alternative to all other Hair Removal methods.
Aim of Treatment:
Hair removal with a diode laser in the bikini area is a real salvation for modern women. The procedure will not take more than 10 minutes; it will be completely painless and provide a long-lasting result. After just 6-10 procedures, you will notice that new hair has stopped appearing altogether, and the skin has become smoother and tauter; this is an additional rejuvenating effect from the laser.
The Treatment is of Two Types:
- Classic: Only the bikini zones are processed from the femoral to the pubic.
- Deep: All bikini areas are treated with a laser, including the inner thigh, the line between the buttocks.
Laser hair removal has several advantages over alternative types, for example:
- Local anesthesia: Use a local anesthetic, because of which only pleasant warmth is felt.
- Gentle care: The bikini area is one of the most sensitive and susceptible. The effect occurs on the hair, and the skin is practically not affected. Ingrown hairs and inflammation are also almost excluded.
- Short recovery period: Several hours after laser hair removal and no extraneous sensations.
- Safety: No redness, prolonged irritation, possible infections.
- No side effects: Laser hair removal can be performed even on susceptible skin.
The better the preparation for laser hair removal is done, the better the result. Cosmetologists recommend:
- Two to three weeks before the manipulation, use only shaving, avoiding other types of depilation
- Do not use alcohol tonics and lotions for 3 days
- Completely limit the use of antibiotics three weeks before the procedure
- Before laser hair removal, the bikini area is carefully shaved with a machine, but without the use of chemicals
The whole procedure of Bikini Laser Hair Removal in Dubai & Abu Dhabi can be divided into following steps:
- The first step involves using anesthesia to make the skin numb and ensure that the procedure is as safe as possible
- Laser is applied on the areas to be treated and it acts on the hair follicles by destroying them and hindering the growth of hair again.
- Humans have up to 20% dormant hairs. To eliminate all hairs, several sessions will be required.
Our experts have compiled a list of recommendations, thanks to which the recovery will be fast and effective:
- For 24 hours, it is impossible to moisten or wet the treated areas of skin.
- For the next three days after the procedure, exclude sports and other physical activities
- It is forbidden to sunbathe for 2 weeks after the procedure and to go out in sun without sun protection.
- Removal of individual hairs that have branches, perhaps with tweezers, a razor or depilatory cream.
- For the next two weeks you cannot take baths. Shower can be used during rehabilitation period.
Cost of Bikini Area Hair Removal:
The actual cost of any treatment is impacted by several factors like the number of sessions required and the equipment used. The expertise of doctors and the areas to be treated are also important factors impacting price.
The Cost of Bikini Laser Hair Removal in Dubai can range from AED 200 per session to AED 1000 for 6 sessions.
Why Choose us?
Enfield Royal Clinic is one of the few in Dubai that offers affordable cost of service with the highest quality. This is facilitated by our own modern and state of the art equipment and close cooperation of our team of experts. Get the best Laser Hair Removal For Bikini Areas in Dubai & Abu Dhabi at our clinic. Get in touch with our Laser Treatment Experts and book a free appointment to discuss your treatments in great detail.
Dr Abdul Majeed Makkiya
1999 -2021 - Highly qualified cosmetic surgeon with 20+ years of experience. Passionate about helping others.View Profile
Dr. Dina Elyamani
Dr. Dina Elyamani is one of the leading Aesthetic General Physician in Dubai with a vast range of experience in the field...View Profile
Dr. Sannia Awais
A dedicated esthetician who is committed to the highest standards of excellence - always striving to achieve the very...View Profile