Liposuction is a procedure of body contouring or reshaping the body by the removal of excess fat and skin from the body. It is one of the most done bariatric procedures that gives extraordinary results as well as the most amazing thing about liposuction is it has permanent results. Basically, it is a cosmetic procedure that aims to help out those people who got no positive results from exercise, hard work, and diet. And provide them with a unique and beautiful body contour. Here is A Complete Guide to Liposuction Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.
- Liposuction is not appropriate for everyone. You must have some additional, undesirable fat in order to be a candidate for the procedure. However, you shouldn’t be too obese.
- Typically, liposuction is advised for patients who are within 30% of their ideal healthy weight.
- Additionally, whether liposuction is good for you depends on your health. Before the procedure, your general health should be good.
- If you do have any persistent problems, you need to take care of managing and controlling them.
Additionally, it’s critical that you go into the procedure with reasonable expectations about what to expect from the procedure.
To get prepare for this treatment you need to follow the following prerequisites in order to have a successful treatment:
- Consume a healthy amount of water to stay hydrated
- Avoid consuming alcohol or addictive drugs as it will increase the recovery period
- Avoid using ibuprofen
- Mention all of your allergies to your specialists
- Do not have any surgical procedure 1 month or one week before the procedure.
The treatment is based on the type of liposuction you carried out. The following are the type of liposuction:
- To sculpt and contour the body, the technique will permanently eliminate obstinate fatty pockets. To remove the fat cells, our expert Cosmetic Surgeon will make a few tiny incisions around the treatment region. Under-40-year-old patients who are in good health could be suitable candidates for liposuction.
- In essence, laser liposuction uses a laser’s heat and energy to burn away your fat. According to the notion, fat removal may be done more gently and minimally invasively if it is first melted.
- It works by using ultrasonic waves to generate mechanical vibrations that shake off fat before being sucked off. It is said to be more successful and less dangerous than other methods of liposuction and is actually advantageous, especially in difficult fibrous regions like the belly, shoulders, and thighs.
- Change your bandages whenever necessary to avoid infection.
- After surgery, the doctor will provide advice on how to bathe.
- Increase your water consumption while increasing the amount of protein in your diet.
- The amount of recovery time you require will be disclosed by your doctor. The size of the treated zone has a significant impact on this time frame.
- To maintain the required pressure on the treated region, you might need to wear these garments for a week.
- You’ll be instructed to begin walking by your doctor as soon as feasible. This process speeds up recovery by preventing blood clotting.
- A few will be recommended by your doctor to speed up recuperation and avoid problems.
This procedure is quite beneficial in providing great results to those who got no positive outcome from diet and exercise. The following are the key benefits of all types of liposuction:
- They have a substantially reduced risk of problems and are more readily accepted by patients.
- Patients have quicker post-operative recovery times and less discomfort.
- Less bleeding and bruises occur
- They cost less because they operate more quickly.
- A more visually pleasing outcome can be achieved by having the body contoured to any acceptable angle by surgeons.
Book A Free Consultation!
Book your very first free appointment by proceeding to the treatment with us at Enfield Royal Cosmetic Surgery Clinic. Fill out the form mentioned below and get A Complete Guide to Liposuction Surgery in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah.