What are warts?
Warts are small, tiny irritating skin growth that has the same color as that of the skin. They are self-limited tumors that usually forms when a virus comes in contact with the skin. They are common and can grow on any part of the human body and are highly contagious in nature which means they can spread on touching. It usually grows on the parts which are damaged by an accident. Warts can cause itchiness and pain on the affected area on the other hand moles don’t. Some warts disappear without undergoing any treatment whereas others take months and years for vanishing. There are many cost-effective treatments available for warts removal. They have a lower risk of infection to other body parts and other people. Warts are usually skin in color but can be black and brown too.
Aim of the warts removal treatment
If you have warts and want to eliminate them permanently, you can consider warts removal treatment in Dubai. It is completely a safe and cost-effective procedure. The treatment aims to encourage the immune system to fight against viruses. Once the treatment is over, warts fall off within 2 or 3 days.
Are you an ideal candidate?
If you are tired or sick because of your warts aren’t disappearing fast enough then you can opt for warts removal treatment. Before undergoing the treatment, make sure you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. You are an ideal candidate for the treatment if,
- You are not suffering from any skin infections
- You are not taking medications, Retinol- A and Acutance
- You have warts that are irritating you
- You want to remove these outgrowths permanently
- Helps you in getting a skin that is free from scars
- Safest and cost-effective technique
- Free you from the itchiness and pain
Types and Causes of warts
Warts appear on the body parts when the human papillomavirus (HPV) comes in contact with the skin. It causes the skin cells to multiply faster than usual. There exist 130 known types of HPV that infect the area. Areas where warts commonly appear are,
Depending upon the location of warts, they can be classified into the following types,
- Common warts: these warts appear on fingers and toes but they are not restricted they can infect other areas too. They are grey in color
- Flat warts: Brownish yellow color bumps appearing on the face, legs, and back of the hands. They appear like they have been flattened from the top.
- Plantar warts: These warts that grow inside the skin. It usually appears on the heels and other weight-bearing areas
- Periungual warts: Cauliflower-like skin that grows around the fingers and toenails.
- Filiform: warts that are made of thin and long projections of skin and appear around the nose, mouth and on the neck.
Before undergoing the treatment you have to follow some instructions
- Quit smoking especially second-hand smoking before undergoing the treatment
- Discontinue aspirin-containing medications for3 weeks before the treatments
- Protect your skin from direct sunlight
Wart removal treatments
There are numerous treatments available for warts removal. Some of them are listed below
Cryotherapy is also known as wart freezing. It is an outpatient, painful procedure in which liquid nitrogen is applied on warts which freeze off them completely.
Laser wart removal
An intense beam of light is directed to burn and destroy the wart tissue. It is the best option available if you want to treat the problem safely and effectively. During the procedure, A numbing anesthetic will be applied to minimize the pain and discomfort.
Another available method for removing small raised bumps is by salicylic acid. During the procedure, salicylic acid will be applied to the skin. After about twenty minutes it will peel off the layers of skin tissues which would, in turn, eliminate wart after some time.
Book a free consultation
“Enfield Royal clinic” is offering effective warts removal treatments in Dubai and the surrounding areas. If you are unsure or if you have any queries regarding this procedure, contact us by filling in the consultation form. We ensure you that you’ll be completely satisfied after consulting with our experts.