Ultherapy in Dubai
If you are looking for a non-surgical treatment to smoothen your skin then Ultherapy is a right option for you. It is an alternative to traditional facelift surgery and involves the use of Ultrasound energy in an efficient way. The treatment is usually done on face, neck and brow areas to lift the sagging skin and to eliminate wrinkles and creases. When energy is directed on the skin, it stimulates collagen production in the skin.
Aim of the treatment
The Ultherapy in Dubai aims to tighten the loose skin by directing ultrasound energy on the affected skin by using a device. It is different from the laser in a way, in Ultherapy, focused energy bypasses the outer layer and penetrates the deepest layers of skins. On the other hand, laser targets the dermis (superficial layer of skin).
It’s used most commonly on the face, neck, and chest. Other areas include:
- décolletage (chest area)
- under the chin
Who is the candidate?
The technique is acceptable for both genders. Both of them can get the treatment if their skin is less firm and lax. You are an eligible prospect of the treatment if;
- You are seeking a non-surgical procedure for skin tightening
- You have visible sagging skin on the face or chest
- Your skin has lost its elasticity
- You want to reduce wrinkles and lines from your face or chest
Before undergoing Ultherapy, make sure you are an ideal prospect of the treatment. You are an ideal candidate if;
- You are above 18
- You have realistic expectations about the outcome of the treatment
- You are not experiencing any serious skin infections or allergies
- A noninvasive procedure
- Helps you look younger than your actual age
- Results are natural and effective
- No anesthesia or incisions
- Stimulates collagen procedure without leaving a scar behind
Preparing for the treatment
The procedure requires little preparation before the treatment. By following the instructions carefully you will be able to get the best possible results.
- Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol
- Do not take aspirin-containing medications for at least 2 weeks before the treatment
- Apply sunblock with strong SPF on the affected area before stepping out
- Discontinue the use of medications
- Do not wear makeup or any lotion/cream on the day of the treatment
- Avoid applying those products that contain alpha hydroxyl acids and retinol
- Done with all your prescribed tests
- Avoid direct sun exposure
An outpatient procedure that hardly takes an hour for its completion. Skincare practitioners will start the procedure by placing a handpiece on the skin to project the image of the tissues lying under the skin. An ultrasound gel is applied on the site to provide a clear image and the treated site is properly cleaned to free the skin from all the impurities. The heat energy is directed to the treated area at a controlled rate. The energy penetrates deeper into the skin to stimulate collagen production. This new collagen tightens the sagginess of the skin for a natural, long term, noticeable result.
Post care treatment
- After the procedure, you might feel a tingling sensation on the treated area
- Avoid unnecessary touching
- Use ice packs to reduce the pain and discomfort
- Protect the treated site by applying sunscreen of strong SPF before going out
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
It is a painless procedure that does not require any downtime and recovery time. You are allowed to go home right after the procedure. You can continue your daily activities without worrying about side-effects. While undergoing the procedure you might feel a warm sensation on the site. Some minor side-effects of the treatment are;
Don’t worry it is normal they will disappear in one or two days. Some people notice the results right after the procedure while others notice after 2 to 3 months.
Schedule a Free Consultation:
If sagging has started appearing on your skin then Ultherapy is the right option for you.
Enfield Royal Clinic is providing Ultherapy with several benefits at an affordable cost. Book an appointment at our clinic by filling in the consultation. Our skilled skincare professionals will help you in deciding the right treatment option for you.