With age, our skin becomes rougher, slack, more transparent and drooping. There are several non-surgical facelift procedures available to reduce the aging signs by tightening the sagging skin. Through these treatments, facial tissues are treated which provides a more youthful appearance to the patient. They fulfill the demands of the sufferers by removing wrinkles and diminishing all the aging signs. Our surgeons have been performing these alternatives for years.
Non-surgical facelift combines minimally invasive and non-surgical procedures to rejuvenate and revitalize the skin. The treatment works by removing fat pockets if necessary which lift and tighten the skin. Popular non-surgical facelifts include laser resurfacing, Ultherapy, dermal fillers, and chemical peels. These procedures are done to lift the facial feature in order to make the skin look younger without requiring hospitalization and large incisions. Their results are much similar to traditional surgical facelifts procedures. These alternative procedures do not require general anesthesia or overnight stay.
Are you the right prospect?
These non-surgical facelift procedures in Dubai include several different techniques to meet the unique needs of the individuals. It is your duty to determine whether you are the right prospect any of these treatments or not;
- You are best suited for the treatment if you are in your 30’s and 40’s
- You have a flexible skin with a strong bone structure
- If you have weak facial features than you can consider dermal fillers or facial implants
- If you are not having any prior skin illness
- If you are not a heavy smoker
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the facelift
- You are not pregnant or breastfeeding
These treatments are available for those people who don’t want the needles to be injected in their skins for tightening and lifting it. It aims to provide natural-looking results by gaining back its lost elasticity. They make come up with little downtime, you might experience some redness on the targeted area but it will fade away in a couple of hours.
Benefits of non-surgical facelift
The treatments provide tremendous benefits to the patients. Few of them are listed below;
- It provides firmer facial contours
- Withdraws wrinkles and aging signs or sun damage
- Enhances self-esteem and self-confidence
- An effective reduction in aging signs
- A safe and effective treatment that tends to be less costly
- A quick procedure that involves little discomfort
- Noticeably reduced puffiness around the eyes
- Tightens the décolletage
- Enhanced jawline definition
- Provides a skin that is more elastic with better blood circulation
- Lifts the facial muscles around the sagging brows, cheeks, and jowls
Specials instructions are given to you before the treatment to get the best results
- If you are a heavy smoker you are advised to quit it for at least one week before the treatment
- On the day of the treatment remove all the makeup and other skincare products from the targeted area
- Avoid consuming alcoholic beverages for 2 to 3 weeks prior to the treatment
- Get all your tests done
- Discontinue the use of blood-thinning medications and supplements
A wide variety of non-surgical facelift treatments are available to improve the quality of the skin. Most popular ones are enlisted below;
- Non-ablative laser treatment
- Dermal fillers
A non-invasive facelift procedure that works by utilizing an Ultherapy device to direct the energy on the affected area in order to make the skin look youthful and rejuvenated. The emitted energy targets the sagging skin and stimulates collagen production. The procedure takes about 30 to 90 minutes and requires minimum preparation. The energy is aimed at different depths, affecting three layers: muscle, skin, superficial wrinkles.
- Non-ablative laser treatment
Another facelift procedure that uses a powerful Pixel Q-Switch laser for shrinking, tightening and resurfacing the skin. Laser treatment requires only 20 minutes which help to reduce the enlarged pores, fill in the creases and lines, to restore lost volume and boosting skin’s elasticity. The results will last as long as your body continues to regenerates new collagen.
- Dermal fillers
Dermal fillers are used along with Botox or plumping, smoothing and re-contouring the face. This latest anti-aging treatment which effectively relaxes the muscles that are responsible for making certain facial expressions. In many ways, the risks seem less than those of surgical facelifts. It is a safe and cost-effective treatment to make you look younger than your age.
The results of non-surgical facelift procedures are magnificent from an aesthetic standpoint. You will get the final results of the treatments after 2 or 3 sessions. You are advised to follow the doctor’s instructions carefully to maintain the results for a longer time.
Fill in our online consultation form to book a free consultation with one of our experts