Hifu stands for high intensity focused ultrasound. It is a new cosmetic treatment through which you can lift facial skin without cuts and stitches. The new technologies are emerging in this world day by day, let’s discuss this revolutionary turn which aesthetic world has taken. It is a new non-invasive replacement to the traditional facelift procedure. It targets the deep layers of skin and encourages collagen and elastin production which in turn delivers a skin that is more firm and tight. That’s why the treatment plays a major role in skin tightening and lifting. With the passage of time, the skin becomes thin and saggy. The treatment is mostly done on facial skin but can be done on other body parts too.
An FDA approved, quick, and safe procedure that requires no downtime. The purpose of the treatment is to alter the contours of the face and to provide effective results without any risk of complications.
Areas that can be treated:
Normally when we reach 35 years of age, our skin loses its elasticity and becomes thin. At that time we feel a need for undergoing facelift procedure. This alternative skin tightening procedure can be done on the following body parts;
Hifu treatment for Weight loss
High intensity focused ultrasound energy can also be used to alter the shape of the body by destroying the fat cells. In other words, we can say that Hifu works by directing energy on the subcutaneous fat that results in the breakdown of fat tissue. The treatment is usually done on belly, bum and arms to decrease the volume of local fat tissue.
Who is the candidate for Hifu treatment in Dubai?
Hifu is highly dependent on the area where you will get the treatment. The treatment is not gender-specific, both the genders can get it and this is the best thing about this treatment. Before undergoing the procedure you have to make sure you are an ideal candidate for the treatment. You are an ideal candidate if;
- You have a loose and sagging skin
- You have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the treatment
- You want to look young and beautiful
- You have an undefined jawline
- You have sinking skin around the mouth area
- You cannot undergo the treatment if you have steeped your 60
- You wish to get rid of your damaged skin
- You want a glowing and vibrant skin
The procedure of Hifu will take 1 to 2 hours depending upon the treatment area and the severity of the sagginess to be treated. At the start, the surgeon will do a full facial cleaning to free the skin from all the impurities and dust. An ultrasound gel will be applied to the affected area to reduce discomfort and soreness. The focused energy will be targeted on the skin by utilizing a special device that will be adjusted to a correct angle by using an ultrasound viewer. The high-frequency ultrasound beams penetrate in the deeper layers to damage the skin cells which in turn stimulate collagen and elastin production. The increase in these proteins (collagen and elastin) result in tighter and firmer skin. People suffering from severe skin laxity and photo-aging are not a candidate for the treatment.
Benefits of Hifu treatment
- A non-invasive treatment which requires no cuts and stitches
- Very helpful in contouring face and other body parts
- Requires no downtime and recovery
- No serious side-effects are associated with the treatment
- Delivers a tighter and younger-looking skin
- Also works for eliminating facial dark pores
- A right treatment option for you if you have stretch marks, caused by delivering a baby
- Reduce the appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles, creases, laugh lines, etc.
The treatment does not have any serious side-effects. You are allowed to go home right after the procedure. You might feel a little soreness or burning in the treatment area but will fade away in some time. Apply sunblock to protect the skin from ultraviolet rays coming from the sun.
The Hifu treatment in Dubai has long been used at Enfield royal clinic to eradicate the sagginess of the skin. We are looking forward to hearing a word from you soon. For further queries and problems feel free to contact us by filling in the consultation form.