Mesotherapy is another option available for those who want smooth and firm skin. It is a non-surgical treatment that helps in skin rejuvenation and tightening and is considered as one of the famous facial contouring treatments. The procedure involves the use of injections that helps in rejuvenating and reviving skin and removing extra fat from different areas of the body.
These injections contain various types of vitamins, minerals, medicines, enzymes, hormones that are delivered into the body, helps you in regaining the lost glowing skin. By using fine needles these ingredients and sometimes their solutions are delivered in the middle layer of the skin. Today, the treatment is also considered as an alternative procedure for liposuction (fat removal technique). In the past, the technique was applied only for relieving pain but now it has gained a lot of popularity in the aesthetic world.
Mesotherapy for anti-aging
It is a safest, non-surgical and painless procedure to enhance your facial beauty by reducing aging signs. The treatment provides long-lasting and natural results with minimum or no side effects.
Mesotherapy for hair loss
Microinjections containing rich-nutrient formula are supplied to the middle layer or sometimes injected deeper into the dermis (tissue containing blood capillaries, sweat glands, hair follicles, etc.) The treatment also helps in treating hair loss because of alopecia. These injections are inserted into the head for stimulating the blood circulation. Due to increased blood circulation, the amount of proteins and vitamin and hair follicles also increases thus benefiting us in getting denser and thick hair.
Mesotherapy: an alternative to liposuction
The treatment is also helpful in removing extra fat from the fat cell, providing a contoured figure. On the other hand, liposuction eliminates the entire fat call. The patient can lose up to 5 inches of the extra fat. It works by dissolving unwanted fat deposits in the treatment area. After getting the treatment you can return to your routine activities on the same day of treatment whereas liposuction requires a downtime of 1-2 weeks.
- Helps in regaining hormonal misbalancing in the scalp.
- plays a vital role in eliminating cellulite from different body parts
- Reducing the appearance of laugh lines
- Lighten pigmented skin
Who is the candidate?
Before undergoing a procedure make sure you are an ideal candidate. You are an ideal candidate for the treatment if
- You want to enhance your skin tone and texture
- Pregnant women are not a candidate of mesotherapy
- You are having unwanted fat deposits in different areas of your body
- You are having wrinkles, laugh lines, cellulite on your face
- You are a nonsmoker and non-drinker
- You are not suffering from any serious diseases e.g. cancer, severe heart diseases, ischemic attack, etc.
- Your alopecia is at initial stages
- You are not using any blood thinners and aspirin-containing medications
- Avoid alcohol consumption for at least 24 hours before the treatment
- Do not take anti-inflammatory and blood thinners for a period of 2 weeks before the treatment
- If you have any history of cold sores, inform your professional about it.
- Eat healthy food and drink plenty of water before the treatment to keep yourself hydrated
- Avoid wearing makeup prior to the treatment
- Apply sunscreen and sunblock before going out
Following are the steps performed during mesotherapy treatment
- Local anesthesia will be administered to the treatment area for reducing the pain of the procedure
- A series of microinjections will be injected in the mesoderm of the treatment area
- In the end, topical cooling cream will be applied to the treated area to lower the uneasiness
- Avoid vigorous and strenuous activities for 48 hours
- Avoid touching and massaging the treated area
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure after the treatment. Prefer using strong sunblock and sunscreen before going out
- Do not take a hot bath for at least a day after the procedure
- Avoid using cosmetic products for a week or two after the treatment
If you are living in Dubai, Sharjah and looking for a safest, non-surgical and painless procedure for improving your appearance we are offering you cost-effective mesotherapy treatment with the assurance of best results. Feel free to contact Royal cosmetic surgery in Dubai by filling the consultation form.