Pain-Free and non-invasive treatment available for reversing strong aging signs. The LED light therapy procedure can be performed at home or in the dermatologist office. By using selective wavelengths of light various skin conditions are treated. It is a cost-effective, easy and safe solution mainly done for treating acne. LED energizes skin cells and results in effective skin rejuvenation.
This therapy can be done on any part of your body but mostly done on the face because skin damage usually occurs on the face than on other body parts. Other body parts where aging signs tend to appear include neck and chest.
- The safest and fastest way available to clear acne, blemishes and other aging signs.
- Heals inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, etc.
- A simple procedure that requires no downtime and recovery.
- Helpful in removing acne scars
- Eliminates precancerous skin cells which are at their early stages.
- Improves skin texture by reducing enlarged oil glands
- You will notice a significant reduction in eye bags
- A non-invasive, drug-free and painless procedure that can be done on any part of the body
- It stimulates collagen production, helpful in treating mild to severe acne
- LEDs do not use UV rays, therefore, it is a very safe procedure
- It does not cause burns on the treated area and is suitable for all the skin types and colors.
Instructions – before the treatment
- During the procedure, wear safety goggles to protect your eyes
- Avoid wearing makeup while going for the treatment session
- Consult your doctor whether it is a good option for you or not
- You are advised not to undergo LED light therapy if you have active rashes
Your doctor will decide which frequency will be used depending upon the skin condition. Usually, red is used for anti-aging and blue is used for acne treatment. LED light therapy is an in-office treatment that may take about 15 – 20 minutes but the time required depends upon the severity of the condition which is being treated. You are advised to take 8 – 10 sessions to achieve the desired results. LED emits wavelengths of different colors when these colored lights are directed on the treated site, they penetrate deeper into the skin and improves the cell’s metabolism. It also increases the level of ATP. ATP is the energy that cells use. Red LED is most commonly used in the aesthetic world for reducing strong aging signs.
Results and recovery
The treatment requires no recovery time, you will be able to continue your normal activities once the treatment is done. You will notice immediate but minor results just after your first session. Results will be more visible after getting all the treatment sessions done. Skin infections are considered to be the biggest risk in the case of post-treatment blister. After some time your skin cells may turn over which will, in turn, reduce the collagen production. As a result of this aging signs will start appearing again. For this reason, maintenance treatments are recommended to maintain the subtle results.
Risks and side effects
LED light therapy is suitable for you if you have a darker skin tone. Invasive procedures can cause damage to the skin but it doesn’t even cause any pain. Anyone suffering from porphyria (causes skin problems) is advised not to undergo this therapy. Porphyria makes the patient’s skin sensitive to light.
There are some other risks associated with LED light therapy. Do not use isotretinoin for treating your severe acne it will increase skin’s sensitivity and will cause scarring in some areas. Avoid using products derived from vitamin A on your skin it will make it sensitive to sunlight
Although it is a painless procedure it has some effects too. These side effects are rare and minor. After the treatment, you might experience redness, pain, hives, increased inflammation, swelling in the treated area.
Schedule a free consultation
Royal cosmetic surgery is offering effective LED light therapy in Dubai and the surrounding areas. If you are unsure or if you have any queries regarding the procedure contact us by filling the consultation form. We strongly ensure that you’ll be completely satisfied with our results.