It is a fact that childbirth brings an undesirable change in the shape of a woman’s vagina. Age could also potentially cause a natural and slight loosening of the vaginal canal. In simple words, we can say a vagina goes through different changes due to childbirth and the natural aging process. During both these processes, muscles around vagina stretch, and causes severe damage to collagen which leads to vaginal laxity.
Keep this in your mind that vagina doesn’t lose its stretch permanently it is just a misconception that when it loses its elasticity it becomes loose forever. No doubt a loose vagina can cause loss of pleasure during intercourse but don’t worry we are here. There are numerous treatments available through which loose vaginas can get tighter.
Laser vaginal tightening in Dubai is one of them which is a unique, simple, incision-less, and non-invasive therapy for tightening the vaginal canal.
Aim of the treatment
This treatment at Enfield Royal Clinic aims to tighten up the loose vagina, that has become slack or loses due to childbirth or aging. The female vagina plays a very important role in the life of the married couple, the treatment is performed to reconstruct the vaginal damaged tissues which in turn enhances women’s intimate relationships with her spouse.
Who is the candidate?
You are an ideal candidate if you have realistic expectations about the outcomes of the Laser vaginal tightening in Dubai. Women who intend to have severe pelvic laxity are not a good candidate. Any women can opt for the treatment if,
- She wants to enhance her intimate relationships
- She is experiencing vaginal laxity
- She has a loose vagina
- She wants to improve the look of the vagina
- She is experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
- Her tampon falls out because of its looseness
- Her vagina opening size has increased
Instructions – Before the treatment
Before undergoing the procedure you have to follow some instructions carefully
- You are advised not to take blood thinners before the treatment
- Let your doctor know about your medical history e.g. your allergies, diseases, genital herpes. etc.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol consumption prior to the treatment
Local anesthesia will be used, as all the laser procedures have some discomforts involved with them. Following are the steps that are performed during laser vaginal tightening in Dubai
- Laser energy will be inserted into your vagina by using a small handheld laser device
- Laser beams will move in all the directions and will stimulate the collagen production
- The final result of collagen production is the tightening of the vaginal canal
- 2 or 3 sessions will be required before the final results appear, Patients will be able to return to their normal activities right after the procedure
Instructions – after the treatment
- Do not lift heavy weight for at least 3or 4 days
- Keep the treated region dry and clean
- Prefer wearing loose clothes after the treatment
- Do not exercise or workout for at least a week
- In case if you experience bleeding during urination, consult your doctor immediately.
- Refrain from having intercourse for at least seven days after the procedure
Some benefits of laser vaginal tightening are listed below;
- It is a non-invasive procedure which involves no lesions and scars
- Relieves stress and also improves sexual performance
- Helps women in gaining lost confidence
- Makes couple’s life joyful
- Reduced risks with minimum or zero downtime
Some other information you need to know
The procedure needs to be performed four to five times to obtain the desired results. The number of sessions can vary and will be performed with a gap of about 3 – 4 weeks, to give time to the treated region to recover. The treatment has no major side-effects as it is an outpatient, lunch break procedure. Once the procedure is done you are allowed to go back home. You will feel a warm sensation on the treated region during laser vaginal tightening
If you want to learn more about laser vaginal tightening do not hesitate to contact us. Book your appointment by filling in our consultation form. Our experienced surgeons will get you out of all your worries and problems.