There are many treatments available for women to hold on to their youth for as long as they can. Vagina is one of the most important organs of the female body. A loose vagina can cause many problems for them including poor sexual arousal, orgasm, etc. Aging, childbirth and hormonal changes can cause the vaginal muscles to lose their strength, making it lax. Don’t worry it can be tightened by using a laser.
Laser vaginal Rejuvenation promises to improve the look of your vagina. Different life happenings such as pregnancy and childbirth cause damage to the vagina leading to various aesthetic woes. Aging can also cause your vagina to look loose thus decreasing sexual pleasure and sensation. This female organ plays a very important role in the life of the married couple. Other vaginal issues including laxity and dryness can also be resolved by using laser vaginal rejuvenation treatment. Through this treatment, women feel confident, self-assured and also enhances their intimate relationships.
Why do we need it?
The majority of women are undergoing this procedure for aesthetic reasons. Vaginal childbirth puts a lot of pressure on the muscles and tissues of the vagina resulting in a massive increase of vaginal internal and external diameter. The procedure is done to reconstruct the damaged tissues of the vagina eventually providing a more beautiful look of the vagina.
Are you an ideal candidate?
Before getting any surgery patients must have realistic expectations of the outcomes. Women experiencing vaginal laxity or having loose vagina can opt for this treatment. You can be a good candidate for the treatment if;
- If you are experiencing looseness during intimacy that is when you want to increase friction during intercourse
- If you are experiencing pain after sexual intercourse
- If you want to enhance vagina appearance
- If you are suffering decreased sensation of pleasure during intercourse
- If your tampon falls out because of looseness
- If your vaginal opening size has increased
- If you are a lot more concerned about its appearance
Before undergoing the procedure you have to follow some instructions
- Avoid drinking alcohol one week prior to the procedure
- Make realistic expectations about the outcomes of laser vaginal rejuvenation
- Inform the doctor about your medical history e.g. allergies, ongoing medications, diseases, etc.
Fractional CO2 laser technology is used for vaginal rejuvenation. As laser is used in the procedure, therefore, no special early preparation is required. Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation is an outpatient procedure with minimum downtime and recovery period, requiring only 2 hours for its completion. Following steps are performed during the therapy
Only if you want to improve your vaginal opening, topical anesthesia will be injected in the walls of the vagina otherwise no anesthesia will be required.
By using a specialized laser instrument, laser beams are directed on the vaginal muscles resulting in rejuvenating them.
This whole procedure will be performed by the professional while the patient will lay on the bed.
A numbing cream will be applied to the treated area to comfort the skin. The treatment will require 2 to 3 sessions for getting best results
After undergoing the procedure you will have to take good care of the treated area.
- Avoid doing heavy work activities including workouts and exercises
- The doctor may recommend you some antibiotics to prevent infections
- If you experience excessive bleeding, reddish blood clot while urination consult your doctor immediately
- Avoid wearing undergarments and tight clothes
- Avoid alcohol, smoking one week before and after the surgery
- Keep the treated area dry to speed up the healing process
For one month of the treatment, you will experience a little discomfort while sitting, walking, etc. you may have one month of downtime. Avoid intercourse or using a tampon for a week or two. The doctor may recommend you to use dilators in case if you feel any pain.
Most of the patients will see the results immediately after the procedure. The tightening process will continue to progress after 2 or 3 weeks of the treatment. Collagen refitting will take time, best results will be obtained after 3 or 4 months of the treatment. Some important results are listed below,
- Vagina will look aesthetically attractive
- You will get a tight vagina after the procedure
- Lubrication issue will be resolved
If you want to learn more about laser vaginal rejuvenation in Dubai, Abu Dhabi & Sharjah, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime. You can consult one of our experts by booking an appointment. Book your appointment now by filling our online consultation form.