Laser Photo Rejuvenation
Laser treatments are becoming popular all over the world to get the results that we were achieving through surgical procedures. There are several anti-aging treatments available for restoring lost beauty. Almost every living being has to go through aging that results in the production of aging signs. But what is worse than this? Dull, saggy, skin with fine lines, wrinkles, large pores are the worst nightmares of those who start experiencing them in their youth. By using this procedure all the skin problems are treated without incisions and scars. In this treatment Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) is used to eliminate birthmarks, brown spots. The skin has melanin and oxyhemoglobin which will absorb a broad spectrum of light thus reducing the visibility of sunspots, elastosis, and fine lines, etc. It is a highly effective procedure to treat skin-related issues that many people face throughout their lifetime. It is also known as photodynamic therapy responsible for reducing sun spots, brown cloches from neck, face and other areas of the body. It plays a major role in stimulating collagen production and also helps in maintaining the flushing of the blood vessels. It also modifies the size of the pores.
It uses a device that is responsible for emitting a wide range of intense light waves which are directed on the treatment area. When the beam of light passes through the skin, it gets absorbed by melanin thus making the spots less visible.
Photo Rejuvenation is not the typical laser treatment because it does not involve the utilization of high powered beams rather than it uses intense light pulses to penetrate deeply into the skin.
Who is the candidate?
You can opt for this treatment if you have
- visible fine lines
- uneven skin tone and texture
- age spots
- spider veins
- stretch marks
- Live and acne scars.
Areas where laser Photo Rejuvenation can be done
The treatment will require 2 to 3 sessions scheduled about one month apart. Although results will appear immediately after the procedure, full results will appear after getting 2 to 3 sessions.
It can be done on the following areas,
- Full face
- Back of the hands
Instructions before the treatment
- Protect your skin from excessive sun exposure for 3 full weeks prior to the treatment
- Avoid using artificial tanners 4 weeks before the treatment
- Use recommended medications before the treatment, they will help in the healing process
- Avoid smoking and drinking 2 weeks before the procedure
- Avoid using aspirin and other blood thinners 10 days before the treatment
- Discontinue the use of retinol, minocycline and other glycolic acid products one week before the treatment
The procedure begins by directing intense pulsed light on the treatment area. Protective eyewear is placed over the patient’s eyes to protect them from lasers. A cooling gel or cream is applied to the treatment area to cool the outer layer of the skin. By using the headpiece, the pulses are directed onto the skin producing a gentle warm sensation. The treatment will take more than an hour depending on the size of the treatment area. The area will be cooled down by using ice packs to minimize swelling and pain if you feel any.
Instructions after the treatment
- Protect the treated area from sun exposure for 2 weeks after the surgery
- Prefer wearing caps, sunblocks, sunscreens before going out
- Avoid taking a hot bath at least for about 48 hours after the procedure
- Do not take “Vitamin A” containing supplements after 2 or 3 days of the procedure
- Avoid unnecessary touching, scratching of the skin
- In case if you experience blemish and redness no need to worry they will recover soon
Results and benefits
The laser treatment that allows you to restore your young and beautiful skin. It is useful in overcoming pigmentation irregularities, eventually providing a fairer complexion. It makes you look younger and beautiful. It also assists in the reduction of acne breakouts by eliminating acne-causing bacteria. It also speeds up the healing process of other cosmetic procedures. As the skin tissues absorb laser light, thus stimulating underlying cells that results in enhancing the process of cell regeneration. The new skin will be much better in texture and complexion.
Book a free consultation
For more details about Laser Photo Rejuvenation fill in the consultation form. Enfield Royal Clinic promises to provide the best results of the treatment at an affordable and reasonable cost.