It is the universally used cosmetic procedure for enhancing the lips of people who have thin lips. The procedure involves the use of exclusive injections, dermal fillers, and implants. Smile is one of the beautiful symbols contributing to physical appearance. Most of the women are strongly receptive to properly shaped, smooth and soft lips for beautifying facial expressions. Today, many celebrities are coming forward with fully plumper lips undergoing lip augmentation. People want to follow ongoing trends by giving befitting shapes to their lips and eliminating wrinkles and fine lines around the mouth. Dermatologists carrying out this type of cosmetic surgery use special fillers consisting of collagen and Hyaluronic acid (HA). Both are contributing to increasing size, shape and volume of lips.
RESULTS AND BENEFITS:
Cosmetic doctors are supporting youth in enhancing facial appearance by delivering natural-looking results. This cosmetic treatment is also boosting the application of makeup for women. The treatment is devoting in plumping out the lip area fill in thin and uneven lips. Results may vary from person to person.
- Smooth facial creases and enhanced lip appearance
- Progressive results appear within 3 months
- Facial aesthetic outcomes
- Smoothen wrinkles around the mouth
- Sufferers with sensitive skin can go through tenderness and bruising initially
- Temporary results as the injected chemicals are absorbed by the body
- Results last for 5-6 months
- Follow up visits to maintain results
- Minimum discomfort for a short period of time
- Upsurges self-confidence and raises a physical appearance
- Makes you look younger by transforming lip configuration
- Redefines attractiveness by achieving beauty goals
- Intensely rare allergic reactions and side effects
- Less bruising, less downtime, less invasive
- Appealing procedure fulfilling sufferer’s expectations
WHO IS CANDIDATE?
Women are hunting contemporary measures of adding volume to enlarge lip size in order to look different from others. Some people are born with thin lips and some endure thinning with age. People going for lip augmentation must consider certain conditions prior to cosmetic treatment.
- People who have thin lips contributing to inelegant smiles
- Sufferers with asymmetrical lips
- People who want plumping the uneven lips
- Individuals with enough skin elasticity to posture reshaping
- Candidates with realistic expectations towards treatment
- People having blood clotting problems, lip scaring and certain diseases are not the candidates
- People with creases, fine lines and wrinkles around the mouth as the sign of aging
AIM OF TREATMENT:
The cosmetic procedure is aiming to bring about improved volume and shape to thin lips. Besides this, the treatment is providing a more voluptuous, appealing and womanly look by developing symmetry between lips and other facial features. Thin lips contours are acceptably favored and preferred for conceiving facial beauty giving the more sensual adolescent appearance.
TECHNIQUES WE USE:
Dermatologists can consider one of the two most commonly used techniques for undergoing lip augmentation:
- Lip injections
- Implants and lip surgery
- Lip injections:
Commonly called as lip fillers, and further subdivided into collagen filler and Hyaluronic acid filler. Today most frequently used injections are primarily made of HA that is naturally produced by the body and is one of the beauty ingredients in cosmetic products. Local anesthesia is applied before going for lip injections. Fillers widely used are:
- Hylaform and Restylane
- Silicone Injections
- Implants and lip surgery:
It is the leading choice for enhancing lips by introducing comfy implants. These implants offer more reliable surgeries for lip augmentation. This type of lip surgery also requires local anesthesia before performing the procedure. Common implants are:
- Fat transfer
- Silicon implant
- Local flap grafts
After one day of the procedure, patients can come up with their routine works. Lip augmentation needs a short recovery period with successful results. One can feel redness and swell with little discomfort just after the surgery. Depending on the kind of minimally invasive techniques used, the recovery period may vary. Dermal fillers usually take 1-2 weeks and results last for approximately 8-12 months. For rapid recovery, most of the doctors advise avoiding anti-inflammatory items which help in reducing bruising.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION:
Request more information related to lip augmentation by filling our consultation form. Avail an opportunity of attending FREE regular practice events and meet dermatologists at Enfield Royal Clinic in Dubai