Nowadays, Diseases are increasing day by day most of them can be treated but some are still under research. Sweating is a healthy and natural phenomenon of life that keeps the body temperature normal but excessive sweating can be stinky and uncomfortable as well. Hyperhidrosis is a condition usually caused because of overactive sweat glands. We all know that sweating is good for us but at the same time, excessive sweating can cause a lot of problems for us. You can get relief from this embarrassing condition by getting Botox injections or through laser. In the past, it was believed that it can be treated only by an invasive procedure now there is a non-surgical way available for treating hyperhidrosis. This minimally-invasive procedure is done through the FOTONA laser machine.
Earlier, laser therapy was being used only for treating hyperpigmentation, varicose veins and performing eye surgeries but now it is also used for treating excessive sweating problem especially in the underarms. Royal cosmetic clinic is offering laser hyperhidrosis treatment in Dubai with a guarantee of providing the best results.
Hyperhidrosis can cause other health issues as well
- When the skin moisture level is imbalanced, you might experience irritating acne problems
- Bacterial skin infections can be caused because of wearing wet clothes
- Excessive loss of water and electrolytes from the body can cause dehydration
- It can cause nail infections, warts, rashes
- It can disrupt normal activities
Aim of the treatment
Laser hyperhidrosis treatment in Dubai aims to control overactive sweat glands by a safe, effective and non-surgical procedure where scaring, bleeding and patient’s immobilization is not a concern.
Causes of hyperhidrosis
Sweating can affect either one area or maybe the entire body. An individual may experience this from his birth time or maybe in his teenage years. Hyperhidrosis can be caused because of various health conditions such as
Who is the candidate?
You are a candidate of the laser hyperhidrosis if
- You have wet palms and wet soles
- You are tired of excessive sweating
- Frequent sweating that soaks through clothing
Before undergoing the procedure make sure you are an ideal candidate for laser hyperhidrosis treatment. For you to be an ideal candidate
- You have to be physically and mentally healthy
- Make sure you are taking a healthy and proper diet
- You should have realistic expectations about the outcomes
- Make sure that your starch test is positive
- You are a non-smoker and non-drinker
Instructions- before the treatment
For obtaining optimal results of the treatment you have to follow the following instructions
- Prior to the treatment do not take blood thinners e.g. aspirin-containing medications
- Quit smoking and alcohol intake for at least 4 days before the treatment
- Before the treatment, drink plenty of water to keep yourself hydrated
- Do not apply any lotion or cream before coming for the treatment
- Take a proper good night sleep on the night before the treatment
A very simple procedure with minimum downtime and recovery. Following steps are performed during laser treatment of hyperhidrosis in Dubai
- First, the exact locations of sweat glands are identified by covering the affected site by iodine and starch
- In the next step, a very small hole is created in which cannula will be inserted
- By using the cannula, a laser beam is directed on the treated site to destroy those sweat glands without affecting nearby tissues.
- After this, the incisions are carefully closed by bandages
Instructions – after the treatment
You have to follow some instruction to get and maintain the desired results
- Swelling and bruising can occur on the treated site, prefer applying cold compressors for reducing them
- Avoid blood thinners and aspirin-containing medications for at least a week
- Use only prescribed medications
- Avoid unnecessarily touching of the treated area
- Avoid excessive sun exposure
Results and recovery
As the sweat glands are completely removed during the process, you will notice immediate relief from sweating. Two or three weeks will be required for the complete results of the treatment. It is a minimally invasive procedure requiring no downtime. There are no serious side effects of Laser hyperhidrosis treatment, swelling and bruising can be caused but it will disappear in a day or two.
Schedule a free consultation
Royal cosmetic clinic is offering you effective laser hyperhidrosis treatment in Dubai and the surrounding areas at a reasonable and affordable cost. For any queries and details fill in the consultation form. We ensure that you will be completely satisfied with our results.