Carbon Laser Peel Treatment:
Carbon laser peel treatment in Dubai is exfoliating the skin, unclogging the pores, reducing oil production and tightening the skin for giving a healthy appearance to rough skin texture.
Laser treatment of carbon peel is a painless procedure and works for the people who have oily skin, blackheads, large pores and acne on face and other areas of the body. It is also known as charcoal and facial peel. This is one of the resurfacing techniques that are used for treating imperfections of the skin by utilizing focused light beams. The Carbon Laser Peel in Dubai restores skin balance by providing softer, smoother, firmer and refreshed skin.
Results and Benefits:
The treatment significantly clears up an uneven skin tone. It also works for pigmentation and congested pores. At Enfield Royal Clinic, with the space of 2-3 weeks, two to six treatments of Carbon Laser Peel in Dubai are carried out for delivering superior results. After your initial course maintenance treatments are required to be followed depending on your skin condition and desired results.
- Makes your skin softer, smoother and more radiant
- Stimulates collagen growth for improving the skin texture
- Aids in removing dead cells from the damaged upper layer of skin
- Exfoliates the skin and reduce pore size for an evening out the skin tone
- Lighten age spots/dark spots, fades freckles, reduces wrinkles, and fine lines
- Involves the use of liquid carbon that penetrate deep into pores for removing dead skin cells, oil and blackheads
Who Is Candidate?
Chemical peels are the safest option for getting the type of baby skin you have been wishing for so many years. It is the right time to make your dream come true. You can be selected for the candidacy of Carbon Laser Peel Treatment in Dubai if:
- You are facing facial irregularities
- Your skin has started to sag due to age
- You have dark pigments on your skin
- You want to remove stretch marks or large pores
- You are a sufferer of acne scars or post-surgical scars
Aim of Treatment:
This effective technique has the major aim of rejuvenating skin and deep skin cleansing. In this treatment, a liquid carbon is applied to face and is blasted off with lasers. Deep cleansing of the skin is usually ensured by a combination of laser treatment with carbon. This type of peeling results in skin tightening and skin purification.
Technique We Use:
For treating imperfections of skin, chemical peels are usually combined with laser beams in order to rejuvenate the skin. This advanced technique restores the skin’s luminescence and brightness.
- Dermatologist at our clinic starts the procedure by covering face with the thin layer of liquid carbon.
- Once the face is covered by carbon peel, a laser beam is further focused and targeted. The peel shows its effectiveness by absorption of laser energy through dark particles of carbon.
- These particles are sucked by using a vacuum pump. The entire process helps in removing the superficial layer of dead skin cells.
- Thermal energy is produced inside the skin, which sets off the generation of new collagen and a new layer of skin.
- Thus, the rate of development of connective tissues increases and damaged skin will be eradicated by carbon particles, cleaning out your pores altogether.
There is minimal downtime associated with the Carbon Laser Treatment. You are advised to go with your regular activities right after the next day of treatment. Slight redness is usually seen by the sufferer which fades in a couple of hours or days. For better and fats healing, few instructions should be followed. These are listed below:
- For getting rid of minor side effects, use topical medications
- Use ice packs for minimizing burning sensation caused by lasers
- Avoid scratching and rubbing the area of treatment for a few days
- Avoid sun exposure and use sunscreen when you are out at day time
Schedule a Free Consultation
The combination of laser technology with medical-grade carbon achieves superior cleansing of the skin and visibly improved overall skin tone at Enfield Royal Clinic. The quick treatment time and results make this a convenient, highly effective and recommended lunchtime procedure. Book your appointment by filling the form today.