These are non-cancerous growth of blood vessels. If your child is suffering from the tumor of infancy you should consider Hemangiomas in Dubai. There is no known genetic cause of the problem and normally occurs in children.
Hemangiomas also called infantile hemangiomas are the type of non-cancerous tumors. These are formed due to the uncontrolled division of blood vessels. One of the major identification of these lumps is that they appear as a red birthmark on the top layer of skin or in deeper layers, usually in infants. About one third are present at birth. The rest appear in the first several months of life. Hemangiomas Treatment in Dubai completely removes these lesions through lasers.
Results and Benefits:
Laser treatment treats complications and corrects broken blood vessels. Infants come up with complete removal of the lesion. It can be used to slow the proliferation, reduce the redness and set the stage for other treatments. The results of the treatment may vary from person to person as everybody reacts differently.
- Reduces redness of the lesions
- Regains self-esteem in older children
- Safe, effective and minimally invasive
- Requires minimum recovery and downtime
- A painless procedure with no serious side-effects
Aim of Treatment:
The use of laser Hemangiomas in Dubai on children during infancy serves as a relief for the new parents. When removal is done during infancy, it is recommended it should be done with a gap of about twenty-one days. Laser technique is also effective in removing small vessels left after involution. Typically, multiple treatments are required and a complete cure is not always possible.
Technique We Use:
For many children requiring surgery, this can now be done before the end of the first year of life, restoring the face and/or body to normal appearance, thus allowing the child to grow up and develop a normal sense of self awareness. Laser Hemangiomas treatment in Dubai is carried out by following these steps gently:
- Local anesthesia or numbing cream is applied to the affected area but the procedure can be carried out without it as well. This depends on the size of the lesion and the age of the child.
- The practitioner directs the laser beams through the skin with very high accuracy and precision. Once the lasers are introduced on the surface of the skin they are converted into heat energy.
- This step causes the destruction of lesions and repairs impairment of the body parts. Lasers are sometimes applied for reducing inflammation and promoting the natural healing process.
Once the Hemangiomas treatment in Dubai is done, children may come up with dark lesions that fade over time. Redness, bruising and little irritation can last for a few days but will settle down eventually. For achieving the best results and better healing, ice packs are used. Sometimes cold compressors are also advised to reduce the swelling and redness. Avoid direct contact of sun rays with your treated skin.
Schedule a Free Consultation
At Enfield Royal Clinic, our philosophy is to provide prompt evaluation, confirm the diagnosis, and discuss appropriate treatment options to ensure that every patient has the opportunity to be treated in a timely and effective manner. It is now known that most children with hemangiomas on the face will require some form of treatment in order to achieve an acceptable cosmetic result. Fill the consultation form and book your FREE appointment.